1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Poll booth not detected as an object

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Aidden, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Just noticed when using my tutorial solver that it was stuck when it needed to use the poll booth. So i opened the dev kit to take a look and found that the poll booth is no longer detected as any type of object

@Cloud

2. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

It must be detected somewhere as something.

3. Aidden

Looked all through the dev kit, it no longer shows up. The weird thing is, when i first added support for it there was no problem at all and it showed up as a GameObject

4. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

It's very possible that Jagex broke something on purpose. I'm going to assume that you're referring to OSRS @Aidden and that the poll booth is the latest addition to tutorial island near the end of the quest. Since @Cloud will be running through OSRS tutorial soon anyways I request that he look out for this.

5. Aidden

That's correct. The poll both is in the bank. After banking you're now required to open the poll booth before you can continue through the door and talk to the financial advisor.

6. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Looks fine to me
    [​IMG]

7. Aidden

That's odd, it wasn't showing up at all yesterday or the day before. I just confirmed it's now showing up for me too. Only thing is i'm pretty sure when i first added support for it it wasn't null[Poll booth] it was just Poll booth

8. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

It's quite possible Jagex changed it after you added support for it. Wouldn't surprise me at all actually.