OSRS Possibility of chain bain on RuneMate and Mobile

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Raizel, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Raizel

If I had an account I only botted with on RuneMate and an account I only played legitimately on my phone for muling purposes,
    would I be likely to be chained banned if my botting account was detected?

2. EvilCabbage

Never had a ban on a single mule since 2009. If you only use your mobile mule on 4G, you'll be protected even better (unless they check trading history of accounts).

3. Raizel

Do you keep your mules on proxies that are separate from your botting accounts? I can't warrant purchasing a private proxy at this stage, so I'm wondering if simply keeping my bots on my pc and my mules on my mobile is enough of a separation to potentially prevent a chain ban. I'm not sure how IP tracking works on a mobile, but I assume that the frequent unique wi-fi connections that entail mobile gameplay would be enough to make it less obvious that my other accounts are bots.

4. heroicdose

yeah as long as youre using it from a different IP you should be fine, although you might have some reason to worry since you could be connected to RWT by taking the money as a mule on your mobile account

5. 420K

420K Ganja Connoisseur

Personally I use Avast VPN on my mobile along with my mules and I run my botting accounts on my P. C. continuously, I'm talking 24hrs with Antiban features, and I have yet to be caught the last couple years. Hopefully that helps.