1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Possible Accounts For Sale

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Almega1, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Almega1

I'm basically just testing the waters. I have two accounts I may be willing to part with, one is from March of this year, currently 3 99's, roughly 75-80mil experience, 60-90mil gps (i'd have to check, and these may or may not go with the account depending on possible negotiations).. This account is halfway through with ports and does have the ports bank station unlocked. I believe the acct has 85-87 defence, and various decent level skills. I will post pics if there is serious interest. This is account has had no bans or mutes of any kind and has actually never been botted, but has had a mouse macro used to do certain task.

Then I have a second account that just qualified for the 10 year cape, never been botted on but maybe 30 mins one day just messing around. It has 99 wcing and near 99 magic and 99 fletching. also several other skills within a decent range.

As I said, I was just checking to see if there was any real interest. I'd be interested in PayPal primarily or possible DS gold.. Both of these accounts appear to be solid main accounts with various quest done on both.. no curses or lunar isle though.. Wasn't a big quester. If you'd like to make an offer, feel free to private message me. If there is enough interest back here I will post pics. Thank you.

2. rhandall

How much for the guy with 99 wc?

3. Falixus

Falixus Guest

Post some pictures. ;)