RS3 Prifddinas Harps

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by rds1993, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Could anyone make a simple Prifddinas Harp bot what would click the harp each time it went to 20-50%? Its pretty good crafting xp.

2. Hey... You don't need a bot for this. I got 99 crafting simply auto-clicking with gary hood auto type/clicker. Try out works well. I set to time of 60 seconds. Got 99 quickly & free. Try it out i did this myself

3. dude you are truly old school

4. Gary's Hood.. Damn... I feel young again haha.

5. Watch out with gary's hood, rs3 has good auto clicker detection nowadays.
    There should be some AHK script bot out there with random delayed clicks, I used to use that for priff harps.

6. lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooo legit lol'ing. i been using gary's hood for so damn long man neevr failed me.
    bruh, i auto clicked 120 mining all the way from 70 on rs3, 70-90 lava flow then 99-120 seren stones

7. It's on my to-do list. I'm not sure whether @Furor is still working in his though.

8. I just pushed an update with a GUI for review, thanks to @Bertrand.

I'll provide a proggy.

[​IMG]

So roughly 70k xp/h.

Derk likes this.
  9. @rds1993

10. Can you point me which auto software to use? I would like to get crystal pickaxe and hatchet on my main, but afraid of ban, please?

11. Search for Pi Harps on the botstore. Don't risk it with autoclickers, they are even easier to find compared with bots.