1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Tick Fishing Mate 1.2.6

Teaches Otto a lesson!

1. LITM

2. Powershock

Bot does this weird thing at times, where it drops the "leaf made tar", then keeps trying to pick it up while running to a fishing spot. Just keeps running back and forth.

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

4. Slager

Could it be a possibility to slice the fish instead of using feathers?
    Willing to use this bot again, my HCIM died cus I'm a noob but getting the 500k money for feathers is kind of a job.

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Thats the next feature i‘ll be working on :p

6. Slager

You're a sexy beast

7. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

8. RitalinPK

Hey mate,

Could you please update usage of the Pearl barbarian rod for this bot & Prime Fishing? It will continue to try and use the bank to find a standard Barbarian fishing rod otherwise.
    As an UIM using this particular rod (to save inventory space), that would be brilliant.

Secondly, could you add the Mount Quidamortem (Zeah) barbarian fishing spot to the list of locations please?

Furthermore, support for other tick manipulating combos such as kebbit claws & leather vambraces, and Teak/Mahogany logs & knife, would be brilliant.

This would all be beneficial to the up-and-coming Twisted League, releasing on 14th November; further boosting the likelihood of this bot being used.

Otherwise a great bot, thank you.

9. rmatemate

Something happened today? My exp/HR is 35k lower than usual. I think that's like normal exp/HR without tick manipulation. Maybe OSRS change the tick system?

10. OceanView

when I first purchased it worked fine now it keeps clicking this spot and running back to fishing spot and switching the client size is not working at all and its been taking my money everytime i restart bot nothing is working

11. rmatemate

Same here

12. OceanView

bot stopped working for me after latest update

13. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

have you restarted both runemate and runescape after the update? and if so, how exactly did it stop working?

14. OceanView

Yea i did Idk it was saying couldnt find the material so i paused bot dropped it all and picked it back up and it worked
    Also i hope you release a paid 3Tick Mine and 3Tick WC $$$

15. Prodigy

@Savior Is i possible to add the knife/teak log 3t method? method is same as tar. This is for twisted league where theres no access to swamp tar.

RickMS likes this.
  16. Destructo

17. gachunw

The bot got stuck when it is moving to a fishing spot. Would go somewhere else and stop working.
    Happened 2-3 times/ hour and I have to baby sit it.

18. justmeta123

Bot was working great for a while, but when it dropped the guam and tried to pick it up, instead of right clicking and selecting to pick up the guam, it kept spam left clicking, meaning the inventory filled up with trout again and the bot didnt knwo what to do anymore :/

19. kickpointy

got a 2 day ban after running it for 8hrs w/ breaks. not sure if it was the length of time or if the bot error'd and did something obviously bot-like (wasn't babysitting)

but prior to this I did use it for roughly 30~ hours total w/o a ban, so not sure what's up.

thought I'd just give a heads up

20. Lordaos

Got to 95 fishing with this bot from 59 no dramas. Bot is broken right now though. Gets stuck on "click to play" lobby screen, fucks up clicks and makes herb-tar, i watched it go through 10 herbs in a row. Clicking on fishing spots next to the bridge and getting stuck. I am gonna stop using it until it's fixed again