1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Tick Fishing Mate 1.2.6

Teaches Otto a lesson!

1. Manity

I've it on Dynamic, and fixed mode in the osrs client, not resizeable. I take like 100 tar or paste what ever it is and 6 herbs. but mostlikely it wont waste any of em.

I use break manager also, switching between minnows (prime fishing) and prime 3t at barbarian.

Also make sure your computer is not having any lagg, if i play Modern Warfare while using the bot it is stuttering and not running smooth wich makes it not working.

2. Bjornnie

Always after 2 hours it fails and then its just waisting my money lost like 5 euro to it . while it wont do anything

3. any name i wish

Hey I might be interested in this anyway i can have a trial?

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

5. LegitJakeey

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

What error are you referring to? If bots crash, the author gets an entry in their exception log so they can look into it, but i haven't gotten that yet.

7. Manity

thanks for 99 fishing prime :D

8. LegitJakeey

It was an error with my firewall, sorry. I got the issue resolved.

The bot works flawlessly and I will be leaving a satisfactory review.

9. LoveToCamp

Can this bank with regular fly fishing? Just need it to bank until I can do barbarian fishing.

10. thefriday

Banking defeats the entire purpose of 3t fishing...

11. cdavies

When I run it, it gets through like an hour and uses ~4 herbs + 60 tar. Is it because my computer or wifi is just too laggy? Is there any alternatives to use different stuff to 3 tick? I only ask because I use it on my ironman, and getting tar is such a drag having to loot it in lumby swamps

12. thefriday

Running into the same issue - it definitely isn't my computer being slow. One thing I did is use the OSRS Ping Checker and switched my world to the lowest ping world. I re-check it every so often.

Though if it is your computer, I suggest that you close everything but the bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 25, 2020, Original Post Date: Apr 23, 2020 ---
    This is a really good bot. One thing I'd say definitely needs to be fixed is that it will attempt to click through the inventory onto a fishing spot.

I tried fixed mode but the bot doesn't work for me while fixed - it only works in resizeable mode.

13. rbishopyt

Hey brother, what does the bot do if it receives a pet? Would it drop it or move it from that inven spot?

14. cdavies

pets randomly occur following you, not in the inventory.
    From what I can tell also, the bot only drops fish, I've used it with other items in inventory that weren't touched.

15. iDezire

not sure what happened but recently haven't been able to let it run for very long. Just had a session only last 37 min because it ran out of herbs but I started with like 17.

16. thefriday

Ensure that:

1) you are on a low-ping server. Check earlier in the thread for a link I made to a ping checker.
    2) you start with a fresh RuneMate process (close RM completely, kill it if you have to, and then open it back up)
    3) start with a fresh OSRS client as well

I've found that doing all three of these things prevents most issues.

17. Nish230696

I am facing one issue - using the raising kitten setting. The bot raises the cat perfectly and picks it up when its done, however, when i pause the bot to go get another kitten and play it again it will still register it as a fully grown cat and keep picking it up. Please could you implement into the bot to recognise when it is a kitten or a cat dropped and only pick up when its a cat? As right now i have to fully stop the bot and reset for the bot to work with this feature again

18. lost_art907

Mine went through 4 herbs and 60 tar in under an hour. Great xp/hr crazy to burn 4 in an hour.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 5, 2020, Original Post Date: May 5, 2020 ---
    I discovered the issue. It occasionally misclicks the combat options tab and thus makes it waste the herb/tar. Just watched it misclick 3 times in a row.

19. Cindy

Yeah i've noticed the same thing, is there a solution from that happening? Always the bloody combat option... Would be a great script bot otherwise but now i have to run and bank new herbs now and then.

------------------------------------
    Edit*
    After fiddling about for a bit i've had minor success with static display.

Edit**
    Managed to find a 58ping server and had the static display, now fixes my issue compleatly. What a machine this script bot is once you don't have to bank every 10 min

#279 Cindy, Jun 12, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  20. coyoo

Had an issue with it dropping the herb, and then it spam clicked the ground filled up the inventory full of fish and continued to spam click the ground for the herb, I came back to about 2 chat box lengths full of " you don't have enough invent space" so I caught it fairly quickly.

So far probably around 40 hours on this bot with no issues and its been beyond great, almost 99 :)