1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Abyss Runecrafting FREE [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Jhinn, Nov 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhinn

2. Yeul

Will try it out later today after i get 91 rc.

3. Coreyoly

4. CoreStar

5. Gearshifter

Overall, awesome job, Robin. You have finally nearly mastered a bot for--debatably--the most tedious skill in OSRS. I do come with some unfortunate news, however. Some common pinch-points I am finding while sitting here observing your bot are after returning to Edge via teleport as well as trying to distract the eyes obstacle. Around 25% of the time, I am forced to pause the bot and begin my character's direction towards the bank booth. Additionally, I was forced to remove the thieving path from my abyss options completely, as I would get stuck at the eyes nearly every time by hovering over the eyes and not clicking. After the agility option being the only one remaining, due to me crafting law runes, the bot cannot seem to find just the agility path about 50% of the time. I am led to believe that it may be the amount of zoom or the pitch of the camera, but that is only a guess.

I have super high hopes for this bot and it seems like you feel the same. I am very excited to utilize this bot with no worries in the near future :).

#65 Gearshifter, Nov 14, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  6. CoreStar

Tinder box can also be used for Law runes. so Agility/Thieving are not the only options

7. AlgyScaper

The only issue I've experienced is that sometimes it will accidentally deposit my ethereal body, and just keeps scrolling through the bank over and over looking for it. On the plus side, I got a challenge completed for bank standing for 1 hour while this was happening. =) I leave it on when I go to work, it seems to always happen about 6-7 hours in (probably irrelevant).

8. Jhinn

Perhaps in the future, no plans made yet.

Could you PM me the log files of that session? Logs can be found in your RuneMate client under Help -> View logs. Thanks.

I will look into this. Thanks for reporting.

9. jukkie

Why does the bot not log out for breaks?

10. Jhinn

It should log out when it's not in the Wilderness and Outer ring of the abyss.

11. Lord Tracko

Really cool bot, I am really satisfied. But I want to report few bugs I've encountered: 1. I do not have full infinity outfit, so when I select it, it just goes to infinite loop filling already filled outfit. Second, I can not get it to craft blood runes. The bot just stands there and watches. Other than that, really good :)

Also, to speed stuff up, you could just allow people to keybind wilderness sword since it has edgeville option there. Also, please add support to mud runes banking in shattered worlds :)

12. Jhinn

If you don't have the full outfit, you can't even fill it if I remember correctly.
    As for your second issue, I'll fix that!

The bot utilizes PlayerSense to determine whether to use a keybinding or to click on the sword. This behavior is different for everyone, to avoid any potential patterns.

13. Lord Tracko

Well actually, you can. But it does not store everything. I kept getting messages you have already stored essence in your outfit. Weird, nvm. :D
    What about the mud runes tho ? Or for slightly less profit, use abyss to port there ?

14. Jhinn

Oh right, my bad. Well for now, only the full outfit is supported :)
    Can you craft mud runes through the abyss? I never knew this. Might be added in a future update. Working on fixing bugs atm

15. CoreStar

The way crafting Mud/Mist/Lava/Steam runes works is this way as an example for Mist runes
    is Bringing the Required runes to the altar, which can still be done through the Abyss

At Runecrafting level 6 or higher, they can be crafted in either of two ways:

Also Might want to Add these as an option if possible

Combinations have a 50% success rate (or 100%, if the player is wearing a binding necklace), and the talisman is consumed in the process

The binding necklace is an enchanted jewellery item that gives the wearer a 100% success rate in making combination runes through the Runecrafting skill. It has 16 uses (one use is one click on an altar) and will be destroyed once all are used. It has a right-click "check" option that shows how many charges are left.

SideNotes:

[​IMG] Mist rune [​IMG] Air rune and [​IMG] Water rune
    [​IMG] Dust rune [​IMG] Air rune and [​IMG] Earth rune
    [​IMG] Mud rune [​IMG] Water rune and [​IMG] Earth rune
    [​IMG] Smoke rune [​IMG] Air rune and [​IMG] Fire rune 15
    [​IMG] Steam rune [​IMG] Water rune and [​IMG] Fire rune 19
    [​IMG] Lava rune [​IMG] Earth rune and [​IMG] Fire rune 23

#75 CoreStar, Nov 17, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    Lord Tracko likes this.
  16. nqtavares

Issues found:
    - When at blood altar, it doesn't click on the altar and sometimes it's not even hovering it. Never clicked on many attempts. (Found this issue just on the blood altar, tested on Death, Cosmic and Blood).

Possible Improvements (just personal opinion):
    - When going to the wildy, it seems to do always the same path, causing the player walking unnecessary distance. This may be caused because the bot clicks on the wilderness near the cross, but a little to the right and the game places the destination to a little far from the cross. (Picture below)

Attached Files:

17. Jhinn

18. jukkie

When the bot was trying to withdraw rune essence from the bank, the timer for the break started and I think it got stuck between trying to withdraw essence (atleast that's what the status said), but at the same time trying to log out. But since bank was open it couldn't log out.

19. Jhinn

Ah I see. Will be fixed in the next update! Thanks :D

20. Jhinn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.