1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Barrows FREE 2.23.5

Grave digging made fun

1. zamboli

Hey! First time using this bot and noticed a few things from setup and first 5 trips or so:

- Bot doesn't identify runes if they're in a rune pouch. I had to withdraw the individual runes to get it to register I could use the Barrows Tele Spell.
    - Bot gets stuck entering the sarcophagus after the 5th brother. It clicks the sarcophagus, but doesn't enter the chat option 'Yes i'm fearless' to actually enter the crypt
    - When clicking back and forth in the chest room to get kill percentage up, the bot opens the door to generate a monster and then immediately clicks by the chest (this click cant do anything as you're now behind a door, and could be risky for detection)
    - Similarly to above, when getting kill % the bot clicks up to 5x on a monster to attack it if its far away (spam clicks)
    - This one is tiny and just QoL, but the picture of the Magic potion in setup is for the NMZ version, not the herblore version that can be used

Overall, its pretty great - well done. The second point in my list (ability to enter the crypt) is the biggest downside that requires babysitting

2. Jhinn

1. It should, because I am using the rune pouch and it works as intended. Perhaps not with the barrows teleport spell runes, but it does work with the spell runes that you use to cast something.
    2. This has never happened to me during testing, and I have done over 200 chests. If it happens again, please send over the log file. It's a simple dialog action, which is handled by the client.
    3. Fixed in the next version.
    4. Fixed in the next version.
    5. Correct. We use the same ID's for the potion image for convenience.

eskere modo diablo likes this.
  3. zamboli

Thanks for the quick response - restarted the bot once and still had the same issue with (2), but next time I run it i'll be sure to shoot over the logs.

As for (1), must be the Barrows Tele runes then (includes Souls/Bloods). Thanks for clarifying!

4. Jhinn

When you do send over logs, please also include a screenshot of your in-game layout (so just the osrs client). You can send it all over in DM :)

5. Jux7apose

Is tweaking the system to be tailored towards a certain skill bracket alright? Looking at Prime Hunter, there is a built in option that basically asks you about your performance and latency to tailor the bot to you. For example, if you're connecting to AU servers from America, you wouldn't want to choose the option tailored for low latency (faster interactions).

Would it be too much trouble to either allow the user to specific the respective thresholds, or provided presets such as the way Prime Hunter does so that low, med, and high level accounts are all cared for?

6. Jhinn

I don't like "set" configurations because they are basically patterns (in Prime Hunter's case not, just talking about this specifically). Currently it's completely dynamic for each player, with some "base data" if that makes sense. The next update will improve this significantly. If the resutls are still lacking, I can look at adding specific configurations that the user can tweak.

Jux7apose likes this.
  7. Jux7apose

I see okay, I misunderstood initially

8. Jhinn

Defeat3d likes this.
  9. Jhinn

Defeat3d likes this.
  10. Jimothy Boobington

Start by saying thank you for this, the bot is overall amazing, I've just set it running for the first time and after about an hour a half of keeping an eye on it there was a few things i thought worth pointing out.

• When there are two people in the same room and both brothers stand on top of each other it will attempt to attack the other players target and not the one you spawned, so you just get "someone else is attacking this" as your prayer points get drained and you have to wait for them to kill theirs before you can attack yours.
    • There was one instance of getting stuck on a puzzle door with a skeleton hitting me before the bot could solve it. I think this was because my internet was particularly crappy at the time, but still it would be nice to have a fail safe here. If the puzzle is interrupted 5 times kill whatever is hitting me sort of thing.
    • Quality of life change I would love to see is swapping to a different weapon to use special attacks, I'm using Saradomin Sword at the moment and i would love to be able to use the dragon dagger special. Also on this note, it uses special on mobs in the crypt instead of saving it for the brother.
    • I noticed if prayer points run out half way through a fight it will drink a prayer potion but not reactivate the prayer, I imagine this getting me killed if i'm unlucky
    • Finally, I'm having issues with the potions it refuses to drink super strength, super attack and magic potions. There was one instance where my prayer ran out and it chugged a magic potion, so i'm assuming it was just looking for prayer and missed..? Also the interface doesn't remember how many potions you were set to when the bot is restarted but all other settings persist.

Sorry I'm super new here, if there is any critical information here I've missed shout at me and ill see what i can do to get it to you.

Again, thanks for the bot!

Edit -
    Found another one, because the bot equips the ring of duelling before using it when the ring breaks you get a scenario where you try and have your actual ring and the ring of duelling in your inventory at the same time when withdrawing from the bank. So if you are doing with runs with a full inventory there is not enough space to withdraw both rings and the bot stops.

#30 Jimothy Boobington, Jul 19, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
  11. Jhinn

1) Yeah I have noticed this as well. Sadly it's a client-issue. I am looking at creating a fail safe for this.
    2) The puzzle should be canceled automatically right? The suggested failsafe is not really something I am personally a fan of. What can end up happening is that you end up in a loop of killing the creatures over and over again because the bot cannot solve the puzzle fast enough. Meaning the reward potential would be at like 100% every time. The bot should sovle the puzzle instantly, so I am not sure why it's taking so long for you.
    3) Our current framework does not support it, so in order to make this work it has to be changed on an API level. This affects all Prime bots, so it's not that easy.
    4) There's a complicated system in place that validates if it should drink a prayer potion. When a prayer drain is close, along with some other factors, it will wait until the prayer is drained before activating the protection prayer. If you are in danger it should always activate prayer, regardless of when the next drain is.
    5) When is it not drinking them? I am looking at the code and the logic seems correct. As for the not saving part, it's due to a serialization issue that is an absolute nightmare to fix. It's out of my hands.

I recommend always having 4/5 free slots in your inventory each run. Which should be fairly easy since the bot banks after every run. :)

12. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Querying for HintArrows doesn't work for this first one?

13. Jhinn

I already do. Pretty sure it only validates if the name/action is correct when trying to left click. Could be wrong on this one, but it sure seems like it.

14. Jhinn

15. Jimothy Boobington

Okay, thanks for the quick reply

I don't know if I've goofed the settings somewhere because magic potions now seem to be working fine, but when using melee for Ahrim it doesn't seem to use super Str or Att. I'll fiddle with it tomorrow see if i can get it working.

Yeah, that helped a ton

last time i'll complain at you, promise, i had an issue where Ibans ran out of charge and it sat at the back withdrawing coins, banking them again and repeating indefinitely. Possibly because i had less than 250,000 in my bank.

16. theschnurricane

I'm excited to see the overhaul! The barrows part works fine for the two runs I've seen. There was a time where it found the tome of fire unequipped (it was in the preset) and it didn't recognize that it was a source of fire runes, therefore being unable to autocast iban's blast. As an ironman my only option right now is to use fairy ring but it didn't work for me. It got to castle wars, banked, healed up, and sat on "traversing path". I had an ardy cape and dramen staff in my inventory. Any tips?

17. Jhinn

I'll investigate. Not sure what's going wrong.
    As for the coins issue, I'll look into that as well.

Tomb of fire is not supported, which means it does not reconogize it as a source of fire runes :)
    The fairy ring doesn't work because the web is currently broken. It's maintained by the client-developer. Nothing I can do about that. Barrows tabs work fine.

theschnurricane likes this.
  18. okcob

edit: disregard

#38 okcob, Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  19. Jhinn

Web cannot generate a path. It is supposed to be maintained by the client-developer but it's not... Nothing I can do about that. It's not my responsibility.

20. okcob

Oh, no worries then. I don't know much about this stuff, mb