Prime Clue Hunter

Discussion in 'Projects' started by Defeat3d, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Prime Celestial

Prime Clue Hunter will efficiently complete medium clue scrolls, and get new ones by opening Eclectic implings. The profit per hour is estimated to be around 2.5m/hour at 20 clues/hour, assuming that the user has all requirements and sufficient resources.

Planned features include:
    • Opening Eclectic implings to get new clue scrolls - done
    • Completing all medium possible medium clue steps (if the user has the requirements)
    • Efficient traversal through jewellery, fairy rings, gnome gliders, spirit trees, spells, scrolls and bare walking
    • Option to drop the clue or stop the bot when the requirements for the current step are not met (or the web can't find a path to the location) - done
    • Customizable gear setup including a weapon switch for cryptic clues that involve combat - done
    • Customizable inventory setup - done
    • Option to skip steps that involve combat
    • Option to skip steps that involve dangerous areas such as Crandor
    • STASH unit detection and usage for emote steps - manual, but saved in configuration
    • Tracking of completed and skipped steps as well as rewards per clue - done
    • Support for every(?) light source in the game, as well as lighting them when extinguished

This project is especially challenging because of the current state of RuneMate's webwalking. A while ago I started working on my own web implementation, and I've used it to fix traversal, as well as add support for Ardougne cloak and fairy rings to Prime Zulrah. This project obviously takes a lot more traversal.

As I am writing this post, the web is able to get me to 101 out of 162 medium clue step locations, which means the bot is almost ready for beta testing.

The beta will be available for free on the bot store until I deem the bot premium worthy. If you have any feature suggestions, feel free to leave a comment.

Special thanks to @Noah for helping me map jewellery and scroll teleports.

BETA version now available!

#1 Defeat3d, Dec 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    ziplock1738, Derk, CuppaJava and 4 others like this.
  2. RobinPC

Can KoenWeb handle multiple planes now?? I remember generating a path to Burger King but it couldn't because it was on a different plane.

Derk likes this.
  3. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Prime Celestial

yes :)

RobinPC likes this.
  4. Noah

Noah CoMmUnItY MaNaGeR

Does it support Saniboch?

Derk likes this.
  5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Prime Celestial

yes but there's no medium clue steps in brimhaven dungeon :(