1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Crabber FREE 4.1.11

Holy Crab!

1. DuxDale

Thanks man. I'll wait for it :D

2. Jhinn

3. CoatesyHD

Hi,

Trying out this bot and its working perfectly apart from it's not eating anything? got it set on sharks and watched it get to about 5hp without eating!

Any fix for this?

cheers.

4. v0idranging

Doesn't reagro crabs in the south part of fossil island, just keeps saying "waiting for crabs to spawn"

5. Jhinn

6. CoatesyHD

Any update as to why it wouldnt be eating? doesnt seem to be working.

7. Jhinn

8. d3dly help

when I ran out of potion it went to the bank and tried to withdraw more but my inventory was full so it was in a constant loop of trying to withdraw potions. it also misclick looted some seaweed and coins so perhaps set it to where if inventory is full and there are items in the inventory other than the food and potion options listed when beginning the script bot bank the unnecessary items?

9. Jhinn

Is it working on the other locations (middle & north)? Also, I highly recommend using the active playstyle on fossil island if you weren't using that already.

What is your total health level? It will eat when the user is under ~25-35% health. Can you do me a favor and send me the log file through PM? Thanks.

10. Jhinn

11. mattlawd

Hey just want to highlight some bugs with the bot at the moment.
    1. The bot sometimes gets stuck next to the bank chest on Zeah and does not do anything but just stands there (with room in the inventory) and keeps you logged in, this is when there are plenty of supplies in the bank.
    2. The bot often picks up junk and does not drop it, if you let the script bot run for a long time your inventory will fill up with food and it wont bank or drop the junk.
    3. The break counter is often incorrect, mine currently shows 824 - the bot has been running for 1 hour and has not had a break yet.
    Thank you for this magnificent bot, despite these issues it really does seem legit - I have been using for 12 hours per day with no ban yet.

12. Jhinn

Hi there, thanks for the bug report!
    1. Does it open the bank?
    2. I'll take a look at this problem and make sure it's fixed in the next bot update.
    3. Can you give me a bit more details? I'm not sure if I understand the problem correctly.

13. mattlawd

Hi there.
    1. The bot literally just stands next to the bank and does not open it (I am not even sure how it stays logged in).
    3. In the GUI that displays the xp/hr and loot/hr etc, there is also a graphic which tells the user the number of breaks that the bot has taken since the bot was started. However, this value is often incorrect. I hope this helps. I hope this helps this clarifies things, if you need further info feel free to ask.

14. Jhinn

Thanks. I'll make sure the first issue is fixed with the next bot update. As for the other issue, this a global UI issue so that might take a bit longer to get fixed.

15. DeadBrill

Hi there, tried this today but it doesn't seem to reagro crabs in the North & middle part of fossil island, it just turns the camera once after they're done agroing you, and keeps saying "waiting for crabs to spawn". Tried changing from hotspot to active, but it just goes towards other people's group of Ammonites, and attacks them on occasion.

16. Jhinn

Will be fixed in the next update.

17. Jhinn

18. Jhinn

19. Jhinn

20. Jhinn