1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Fishing Trial [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Savior, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faggatron

Anyone knows how to make this thing run for more than 1 hour and 47 mins ?
    Im a free user and this bot keeps putting me in a "break", and this "break" is for 2 hours, any help pls ?
    I mea its the only fishing bot that actually works, everyone elses trash, some of them dont even have UI for settings, including the most used one

#1381 Faggatron, Jan 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  2. ruun51

I love this bot. The best (y) OSRS Barbarian Trouts/Salmons. :)

3. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Glad you like it :)

4. F2PBot

1) How can I stop this breaking at 1h 47 mins bs?

2) Banking is absolutely terrible. It tried to bank my salmon and trout for a good 30s and I gave up and banked it manually. It just right clicks, moves mouse away so the right click goes away and keeps repeating that endlessly.

3) It'd be awesome if you could just make the bot hit the "bank inventory" button. Make the users of this script bot simply fill their banks so the only thing that gets banked when you hit that button is fish.

4) Please don't dismiss all randoms, some are actually decent. Like a genie, if one pops up, left click it, get the lamp = profit.

Edit: Just let it try banking by itself, took 1 minute and 3 seconds.

5. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

1) You can configure break profiles in the premium version
    2) That's not on me, and is getting fixed at the moment
    3) It does if there is only fish in the inventory
    4) The client dismisses the random NPCs, and i won't add a hacky solution for that just for 500 xp

6. F2PBot

1) Bit expensive to pay $20+ for 99 fishing on one account when you're running the risk of getting banned and wasting not only your account but also your money. Why is there no one-time payment option?
    2) OK.
    3) I have rod + feathers in my inventory, I use bank fillers so that I can press the "bank inventory" and it banks both salmon and trout with 1 click since the bank doesn't have room for my feathers + rod. Could you look into adding this?
    4) Fair enough. Do you know if I can toggle it off somehow? So it doesn't dismiss any at all

7. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

No, $20 is not expensive and exactly the amount of money that I thought a 99 is worth. There is no one-time payment option because an hourly system is a lot cheaper for most users.
    Once the interaction is better, banking will be as fast as it should be, so i did not plan on looking into special cases with placeholders or fillers.
    I can toggle the dismissal of random NPCs programatically, but either all at once, or none at all.

8. Saaaadie

So is there any way to use the previous version of this script bot?

9. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

What do you mean with previous version?

10. Saaadie

As in when it was called Celestial Fisher and didn't require payment to do piscatoris/fishing guild.

11. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Ah I see, no there is no way to use outdated versions of a bot

12. F2PBot

$20 is a lot compared to other options on the market. Never seen a fishing script bot this expensive and you don't even 'own' it after paying that much. Thus, if you want to use it on another account it's another $20. I highly doubt that statement too. Any ETA on a banking fix?

13. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Feel free to explore the other options on the market, and that's true, you don't own anything. It's a service you can use whenever you want to for as long as you want.
    I don't know what's there to doubt, neither will I give out any ETA because I am not the responsible person.

14. Purely

Shilo Village in osrs sometimes bugs out and walks into furnace room and causes the bot to stall. Also the banking is a bit off, i think the bot tries to click too fast, possibly a problem with a higher ping. Overall nice bot, tends to act human like by not doing the same thing over and over.

15. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

When it's in the furnace room, what status does the runemate client show you?
    And the banking is getting reworked on the client side, it's not something I have much control over.

16. Purely

Fair enough, I believe it was after banking, where it went for searching for a fishing spot.

17. namehere

@Savior,
    was directed here to help with 'failed to locate existing cache' issue. i attached one log repot

Attached Files:

18. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

By whom have you been directed here?

19. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

20. Mr_Moggy

just had a 7 hour run where it did 2 inventories then logged out, but the bot kept going and then crashed when i clicked on the rs client, still got charged for the entire time too

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.