1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Hunter 2.1.15

A true hunter never rests.

1. gumballing

Another note -

This bot doesn't release Ferrets when caught (OSRS). It continues to try and pick up the trap even with a full inventory.

Awesome bot otherwise!

awesome123man likes this.
  2. EllisBRedding

Hello, bot seems good in falconer, used for 2hrs on lite before using charged,
    On the second run of the charged prime hunter (the first one ran for 10 seconds and then returned an error - something about instance not being available or something I do not remember now tbh for which I was charged...?), on second run I was charged for 6 hours of use - checked log and it ran 38 minutes - not sure on the reason for the stop as the first break was set for 1hr 41 minutes as attached

Attached Files:

#442 EllisBRedding, Aug 8, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
  3. Jonny_

Hunting skillchompas and using both the high performance and detect mode, I've noticed that when it clicks the first trap to either catch the skillchompa or reset it, it'll click the next trap too quickly before the character is done with the animation on the first box, which leaves my player sitting there for about 3 seconds each time it does anything, and then it'll click the box again.

It wouldn't be an issue if it was occasional, but it's all the time.
    For the chompas I'm hunting I should be getting 80k exp/hr since I'm well over the level for them but instead get approx. 55k exp/hr because of the clicking too quickly on the next trap.

4. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Try using low performance, it was made for this scenario.

5. Jonny_

Okay I'll try that now, thank you for the very fast response.

6. D34D

does this support swamp lizards? if so how do I lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 13, 2019 ---
    I've moved to red chins but I'm getting around 41k xp per hour, what am I doing wrong. the bot is amazing.

7. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

No idea. Anything you see going wrong?

8. D34D

I don't think so I've changed spot and am averaging around 63k p/h now but everywhere I've read the average is 100k+? and from 180k+ using tick manipulation. I was hoping for around 80-90k+ regardless I'm sure it will get me 99 without a ban :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 18, 2019 ---
    just to also add, using detect/fast method is no different, using the fast method I find the bot tends to click too early and will have to repeat the action. it also does this occasionally on the detect speed.

9. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Detect just chooses between high and low performance based on your ping. Looks like you should try low performance.

10. D34D

I had no idea, thank you for that information seems it was just my mistake. thanks buddy incredible bot.

11. Fixter2

Would this work with barehand butterfly catching? If not could you add that feature?

CrimsonGravity and Sharkbarderz like this.
  12. D34D

ive mesaged defeat3d 3 times now to no avail. the bot owes me a refund. I've let slip the little occasions here and there because seriously who cares about 10 cents.. but its happened numerous times and ive lost over 10 hours playtime.
    anyone managed to get a refund due to prime hunter error?

13. vermei

Hey, I'm new to runemate and didn't know they charged when you start the bot. I started and stoped the bot multiple times in the past hour changing settings. I thought it was going to charge me as I use it per minute. Can I please get a refund for the 5 hours i just wasted?

14. migos

This bot starts up lays traps when catching birds then just ends to an error i have lost 2 hours to this and had no reply from defeat3d poor script bot

15. King Botter

possible to add support for catching seren spirits? would be epic

16. vermei

Got banned after a few hours of use.

17. najpjinvpa

At all salamanders, bot tends to misclick equip instead of dropping salamanders. Also, bot tends to misclick while checking traps (it walks to the tile next to the trap but not checking it). Was running on low all the way, any recommendations? Am worried that these deviations would result in a ban.

18. rhandall

Is there anyway that i can get a refund? I left the bot running overnight and when I came to the bot, my runescape client advised it has been updated and the bot was still left running.

Attached Files:

19. Vemena

Have you ever thought about adding Charming moths support?
    88 Hunter and 83 Agility requirement, 200k+ Hunter xp/h and about 40k Agility xp/h. They're caught barehanded, giving you a charm per catch, easiest way to get there would be via Ring of Kinship teleport and just walk to the spot I guess.

Also Seren spirit would be awesome, for that easy extra gp/h and a chance to get the Hazelmere's signet ring (if you have Luck of the Dwarves ring equipped). @Savior added this to Prime Fishing today, would it be easy to add it to this bot as well?

CrimsonGravity likes this.
  20. solaris123

been running for hours and has me logged out im not sure how long but I beilive it was about 5 hours