1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Hunter 2.1.15

A true hunter never rests.

1. DrStikky

I've read some comments saying they're getting unlimited free hours on the free script bot, but I used only two hours like 2 weeks ago and it hasn't reset yet. It says 2 free hours a week in your free script bot, please help

2. Bobthebreaker

Needs update on Lay Trap. I think rs updated something

3. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

What was updated and on what gamemode?

4. hdgf44

yeah this bot keeps closing i assume when i get pked, so i've probably paid $.50 now in time that I haven't actually used, idk why people are pking at black salamanders but i come to find im in lumby and logged out and i've only used like 20 minutes of the hour

if the bot could not just instantly stop working when i'm in a spot other than the hunter spot please. also if you could refund the .50$ if not that's fine

5. shadowedkills

Sooo the bot can click through other tabs into your inventory, meaning I was on the skills page and literally watched this bot setup traps anyway. Without changing tabs, that needs to be addressed ASAP! that will get people caught and banned brother!

6. cjt010193

hey, ive been charged for 14 hours, 9 of which i havent used when i have closed runemate.

7. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I dont think RuneMate supports this at all, and if it does, it certainly isn't me doing/the bot intending to do it.

8. shadowedkills

Well thats crazy lol.. Anyway I loaded up one hunter bot then tried to do another and it logged in then logged out and said it stopped. Not sure why they werent the same world or anything. <3 keep up the good work brother im planning to camp this bot for profit on alts.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 25, 2019 ---
    Now the bot just logs out when trying to start it :\ ill try it one more time before stopping.

9. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Perhaps I could help you out if you gave me logs.

10. shadowedkills

How do I share those with you my friend? :D

11. Colt45W

Tried to use this at red chins today, after 8-10 minutes it just stood there and did nothing. I tried resetting config, still nothing
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 28, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 28, 2019 ---
    Also the free hours per week don't ever reset. Please fix that, I only use free bots to test if the bots working, I shouldn't have to pay to test broken bots every week.

Attached Files:

12. shadowedkills

try talking to the maker directly he helped me fix the bot in minutes when I had problems one day. Ive been using it over 1 week now, no bans and no issues. I take frequent breaks and work weekends (dont bot on weekends) so i hope this helps you.

13. Colt45W

Thank you, I will contact him on his discord or PM when I'm next free to try to get the bot working right. So weird that it doesn't work for some of us yet is working fine for others.

14. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Have you tried restarting both RuneMate and RuneScape?

15. shadowedkills

this literally fixed all my issues the one time i had a problem.

16. jdeans1996

It works amazing other than it won't lay more than 2 box traps no matter what I do. I have the required level so that's not the issue..

Any suggestions? Using the paid version.

EDIT:

After about an hour running it again it decided to lay down the other traps! So it must have fixed itself.. so 5 stars!! lol

#476 jdeans1996, Nov 7, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2019
  17. CrimsonGravity

Would really like this as well

18. Kennis rogers

Hi! Loving the bot so far :) I wonder if I am impatient, or am doing something wrong.. but sometimes the bot will stop and it will say "enabling run". However, it doesn't seem to do anything

19. CrimsonGravity

Anyone know if it support marasamaw plants on rs3?

it works exactly like a box trap, but is used for hunting jadinkos, and it looks slightly different

20. Ashestoashes

The bot works great for Falconry. Only thing I've noticed is that it will get a full inventory of bones and not bury them, even with the bury option selected. It allows there to be two inventory slots empty and just keeps dropping and burying the single bone/fur while ignoring the rest of the inventory.

Also, I noticed it doesn't dismiss random events that occur. Is this something that can be added?

Love your script bot and thanks so much for making it <3