1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Hunter 2.1.15

A true hunter never rests.

1. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

The thing is I also want to keep track of where traps are exactly placed, not just in which formation. And I have to keep track of what level players are obviously.

2. Zyzz

What about programming zones into the bot? So each chinchompa area is a 6x6 square, or something like that. Maybe 10x10 even, and each individual tile is mapped to belong to that zone. Then you can have it experiment with placement within zones, or something clever. I'm sure you already thought of this though..:confused:

3. tricko1337

the bot has a odd behaviour where it sometimes tries to rightclicks on a fallen over trap and clicks cancel one or two times before clicking where its supposed to be, i have only used the bot for birds so far so dont know if its doing it on other traps

EDIT: found it was accidentally right clicking a tree that was almost ontop of the trap from that camera angel
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 9, 2017 ---
    the bot will log out during breaks without dismantling any active traps

#43 tricko1337, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  4. Premonition

Doesn't pick up traps after breaks and randomly gets stuck on laying traps. Black salamanders is what I'm doing and the free version lasted longer. This version stopped working after 11mins. Very robotic is in its movements since it doesn't move the camera around.

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

It's the exact same, except the free version only lasts an hour?

6. thefriday

After about 10 hours of use, only two issues have come up:

1) it buries bones even if you select not to bury bones

2) it will get stuck trying to drop items because it misclicks, then sits around trying to drop the bones and can never do it after it tries the first time.

It got stuck for about 4 hours trying to drop bones today :(

7. tricko1337

would it be possible to add banking off salamanders on rs3?

8. Mr_Moggy

got slapped with a perm ban after using this for 20mins.

9. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Bans are delayed you fucking twit

10. Mr_Moggy

Considering it was on an account that hasnt been botted on in over 2 months, seems like an odd coincidence.

11. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Considering you have only been using this for 20 minutes, seems like an odd coincidence.

awesome123man likes this.
  12. Rob K

I'm hitting like 20k xp/hr of falconry @ mid 40s. Is this about normal?

13. all_pro

Does Prime Hunter support the new chinning area?

14. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

If you're talking about the private area unlocked by the diary, then for sure. If there's a newer area it should support it too no problem.

15. all_pro

Great, thanks for the reply.

16. haxus

Big big problem when running this today. Not veryyy happy. I was catching salamanders near Ourania altar when I was running the bot. I babysat the bot for no more than 1 hour and everything was working perfectly fine. I had to leave the computer for a few hours and when I cam back....BOOOM the bot was constantly clicking in I believe the same exact spot time after time after time again. It must have been doing this for an hour straight and the click interval seemed to be the same exact timing. Not happy at all as I believe this botlike behavior might be my main accounts downfall. I am surprised there was no check for sufficient nets and ropes in the inventory. Surely a paid script bot would have such a simple check feature! I am frustrated. Nonetheless, I will not review this bot badly unless I get banned (which I believe is a possibility at this point). *Cannot post my log as it says it is too large.

17. Cerule

Bot is almost good but needs some bug fixes before I will use it again. Solid bot but I expect more for a paid script bot!

Problems I experienced:

Falconing issue where the bot randomly runs north and back for no reason as other people have mentioned. Also randomly speaks to the Falconer for no reason.

Red Salamanders by Gnome Village has issues with traps. After some time the bot will forget to pick up nets/ropes and you will lose supplies. Once left the bot and came back less than an hour later and it was spam clicking a tree getting the "you need a net" message...

Would love to use it but these are serious issues. A premium bot should not be forgetting to pick up traps and losing supplies, much less getting stuck clicking a trap with no supplies. That is how people get banned.

18. haxus

Yeah that spam clicking a tree for hours should have a failsafe when items run out the bot logs out. I am disconcerted (not real pissed) but disconcerted that a paid script bot would not have such a fail safe. My bot ran into the same problems. Hope your account is not banned within the next couple maybe few days due to delayed ban.

19. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

It should actually have it. I'll investigate when I get home.

20. somethingawful

What are the ban rates for this bot like?