1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Hunter 2.1.15

A true hunter never rests.

1. Kappaxd1337

Minor problem, not sure if client or bot issue: When returning from break the bot tries to write my password but it keeps on going like this: ******************************************

2. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Was a client issue, should be fixed by now.

Kappaxd1337 likes this.
  3. Kappaxd1337

Thanks for the quick response again :)

4. thomasu

is this a runemate option? I had no idea about this, I'll check it out ty.

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Indeed, it should be disabled.

6. malfoyrandy77

did 6 hours of hunter then banned

7. Kappaxd1337

Was it a low total level account, did you fucked up setting the bot up? Did you enable break handler?
    I've botted 20+ hours multiple times with a generated break handler, no bans and almost 99.

And also RS bans might be delayed 1-4 days.

8. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

A day ago he was blaming regal mining for his ban, now prime hunter.. I guess he's just trying to compensate insecurity or something

Kappaxd1337 likes this.
  9. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

hehe small dick joke

Kappaxd1337 and Savior like this.
  10. ThatRandomGuySteve

Pretty good bot got from 9-61 currently at grey chins pulling 40k exp an hour.
    I usually babysit my bot leaving it running in the background while watching a movie, reading, etc
    A few things I've noticed
    - When placing traps if the bot places a trap outside of the designated template it doesn't register the trap at all and tries to place another (this happened once so I don't know if it's a freak thing or not)
    - With falconry I've had the same issues others say with the bot walking back up to the falconry npc. It seems to do this most when the falcon has just caught a kebbit... I guess the bot is registering as a lost bird and tries to go back for a new one. Another thing is when the falcon does the glide on the ground and exits the screen the bot has trouble finding/walking to it and tends to run back to the npc.
    -The camera angle really messes with the bot collecting/dismantling/setting traps. If the angle isn't right the bot just stands there attempting the same action repeatedly when a simple camera shift solves the issue.
    Otherwise a pretty good bot, definitely nice for making some money on chins probably gonna use it till 99
    Thanks~!

Defeat3d likes this.
  11. nachin

I tried to use the bot but i set it up and all at red chins, and when it goes to the spot to lay the traps t goes to a spot where there is a plant, and the bot cant set up the trap, so it doesnt work the bot for me. And im paying the bot and it doesnt work. help me please. by the way already lost $0.12 whitout working my bot

12. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Start it positioned somewhere it won't set up your traps where there's a plant, simple as that.

13. nachin

I put the bot in another place and it move4s where the plant is... this place is at red chins south of castle wars, almost at the edge

14. Wet Rag

dont put it near a plant.................

15. Kappaxd1337

Jesus cunt, are you this dumb? I noticed this problem when starting from 70 hunter with this bot, got 99 flawless. Just move 3 squares and the bot will do fine. Sick jew fuck the 12 cents!!

Defeat3d likes this.
  16. Wet Rag

[​IMG]

17. zhibdon

Needs an update bro, has a ton of trouble using the "Walk here" button (takes about 4 tries before finally using a regular click) and i'd gladly pay like 5 cents extra if you could speed it up a bit, I know some of that is client sided but this thing takes like 8 seconds per trap.

18. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Well, you know it's client sided. It's probably even something playersense sided because I don't hear everyone complain about it. I think there's a way to reset your playersense, although I wouldn't recommend it.

19. Haris01211

On falconry i didn't click the bury bones option , But it was burying them anyways
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 2, 2017 ---
    Nearly messed my skiller got 3 prayer now =/

20. Mia Malkova

Any updates on implementing 2 ticking or killing chinchompas with bow and arrow?