1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime NMZ FREE 4.8.4

Zzzz... Max combat!?

1. ricespud

When I set Other Settings to "STop after x dreams: 1" this happens every time. I have to manually stop the bot. You can see how this could be problematic with upcoming changes.

upload_2016-9-14_7-16-8.png

Next prayer in 00:00:39
    Points earned: 1621
    Deactivated: Rapid Heal
    Next prayer in 00:00:28
    Points earned: 1883
    Next prayer in 00:00:32
    Points earned: 2301
    Next prayer in 00:00:28
    Points earned: 2353
    Next prayer in 00:00:30
    Points earned: 1830
    Next prayer in 00:00:25
    Points earned: 1883
    TopUp: Overload
    TopUp: Absorption
    Leaving dream
    Re-enabling break-handler
    Walking to barrel - Overload
    Entered: 32
    Withdrew overload
    Npc dismisser has been activated!
    Login handler has been activated!

2. Mistr bob

Bot keeps on going to grab nightmare zone potion doses and can't seem to exit the interface to start the dream. I have to manually close the chest interface. Has quite a big delay of using an overload when I'm inside the dream. Sometimes it doesn't even use one and I die. Doesn't consistenly use rapid heal. I always am around 7 hp when I get back. That's my feedback. Great bot though! Really enjoy using it.

3. Party

Party Client Developer

Shop API appear to be broken - doing some work on this bot over the weekend.

There's no way you're around 7HP, the bot can't be that slow for you. That would require it taking AT LEAST 20 seconds to pray flick. If you can have a look and see if you can spot what's actually happening I would appreciate it!

4. Mistr bob

I even had it get to 9 hp once. No clue how. It just doesn't flick in time I guess

5. Party

Party Client Developer

Like I said, the upper threshold for flicking is like 35 seconds, which would mean it's taking a full 25 seconds to pray flick, which literally can't be the case unless your client is running incredibly slowly for some reason - very odd.

6. ricespud

I've gotten up to 2HP occasionally but never 3+ unless I was playing another resource demanding game that was causing RM to lag.

7. Mistr bob

The cause for me gaining hp is because I was using too much of my ram I guess. Was doing a lot of things at the same time. It has come to my attention that the break handler doesn't work very well. I would like the bot to take a break every 5 hours for like 1 hour but once the timer runs out it doesn't go on break. It finishes the entire NMZ round before going on break. Which could take like 4 hours aswell

8. Party

Party Client Developer

It's specifically designed to not break whilst you're in a dream. Think about it like this, if you're in for a full dream (let's say 3 hours), and you want to take a break every 2 hours, you'll enter your first dream, come out, take a break for however long you said, log in, start another dream and so on and so forth. Logging out for a break mid-dream isn't desirable.

Mistr bob likes this.
  9. Mistr bob

Allright that makes a lot of sense. I guess my only problem then is that it has a hard time with the shop. But you said you were on that already. Loving the bot <3

Party likes this.
  10. xp3ngu1nx

Hey I'm struggling to find the button which allows me to leave a review, so I thought I would just write it here and maybe you could post it.

Firstly, I think this bot is 5-stars and definitely the best bot I have used. I have gotten 86-94 range and 70-75 defence in a matter of days with the bot, leaving it to run for 10 hours with absolutely no qualms at all.

The interface is very easy to follow and it's great watching your stats go up.

There are a few things which you may want to consider adding, however. Instead of clicking on the actual prayer for Rapid Restore, perhaps you could make it so the bot simply clicks on the Quick-Prayer options once the Rapid Restore has been pre-set. Secondly, perhaps a check in place for when a user puts on a pin. Currently, when putting a bank pin on the account, another menu pops up when the rewwards chest/coffer/bank is first accessed once logged in and the bot doesn't always click off this menu and you can be stuck there for awhile until it is manually clicked (this is fairly niche I suppose).

However, besides those two points which are mainly for convenience sake, the bot is fantastic. I would not hesitate to use this on my future accounts, thanks!!

5 STARS PENGUIN APPROVAL.

11. Party

Party Client Developer

Thanks for the feedback! You can leave a review here: Prime NMZ

The quick-prayer feature is pretty highly requested. My main concern with it is people forgetting to actually set it up, so I'd need to have a look to see how I could detect if it was set or not. Definitely possible, though.

That second point is incredibly niche and I won't even support :p

12. Mistr bob

For some reason the bot keeps on going inside of the dream and immediatly cancels it since today?

13. Party

Party Client Developer

Nothing has changed since yesterday so I find this strange.

14. Mistr bob

It says something about re enabling break
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 17, 2016, Original Post Date: Sep 17, 2016 ---
    I found the cause. It's whath appens when your dharoks is broken

15. Party

Party Client Developer

Mistr bob likes this.
  16. Jearly09

Hey, I noticed that on the front page it says that a prayer feature is up and coming. Do you know when this might come out? And if so adding eagle eye for ranged would be nice, the xp rates would definately go up. Great job on the bot so far!

17. Mistr bob

18. Naves

I am having the exact same problem as mistr bob and I am using prayers and even disabled special of attacks to avoid confusion etc.
    Also it show "disabling break handler until end of the dream" and exit dream immediately.
    I have tested it on many different settings but still same problem.

19. Party

Party Client Developer

Then you're trying to use broken dharoks or an empty blowpipe, or you've selected conflicting options.

20. Naves

I was using blow pipe with 5k ammo and 70% charge with full initiate armor . Maybe the armor is not supported or something?