1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Pest Control 3.1.2

Fill the void in your life!

1. Party

Party Client Developer

Honestly I don't think that the bot as it is currently will be updated. Rewritten, sure, but that could be a month or so. I may just remove it for now if it's finally stopped working.

2. neolivetv

it just worked perfectly for me got me few void peices and finished my void elite lol

3. smeagol99

what settings did you use?

4. neolivetv

points rush thats it

jeremypapin and smeagol99 like this.
  5. smeagol99

i guess it works, tried it out now. but it is very bot-like, gets stuck often in the same place etc

6. Hoodini

yeah, not gonna run this if its bot like.. hopefully it gets rewritten tho.

7. YazZz

The script bot works fine, it does the job however 30 minutes into using it my account got permanently banned, i would highly suggest not to use this script bot however it's completely your call.

8. Rope

Rope Wise Old Man

thanks for the void, def worth the $1 i spent getting it using the bot. i'm sure this could rack in serious cash if it had more better reviews @Party
    you have the foundation, you keep updating the bot but really it hasn't been updated in over a year. i know the shit is hard but since the last update i'm sure you've made a lot of cash. i want to use this on 2 or 3 accounts for elite but do not want to baby sit the bot to make it look more legit and have less red flags.
    if you have a private updated version i would love to contact you for maybe a price we can both agree on... thanks

9. TheySeeMe

Doesn't recognize game start on defender mode, stucks on the boat.

#229 TheySeeMe, Jul 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2018
  10. Envenomz

been running this bot for like 7-8 hours. i have 35 points now. yay... plz sort this out...

11. downwithepic

it works pretty well, but today it didnt want to play and breaked for almost 2 hours and i didnt have breaks set on. then had to restart it 2 or 3 times to get it working again. id like to have that money back because thats several hours wasted. all the money refunded will go back into this bot, it works really well when its working lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 31, 2018 ---
    was working earlier and now it wont board the boat to start the game :(

12. Rigs1209

Do not use not like got 2 accounts ban already so i know its this script bot youve been warned

13. downwithepic

i left a good review for this bot, people are getting banned because they bot stupidly. I got 2 99s and im still in the clear, this bot just needs to be updated and needs some TLC. Please do some updating and maybe make the clicks a little more realistic, theres a very good foundation here.

14. ChinaNumbaWon

15. downwithepic

gotta use 50 point rush, sometimes u need to close out runemate and runescape and reload them for it to work

16. ChinaNumbaWon

Where were you when i wasted my life getting void

17. Beetle Juice

Beetle Juice Beetle Pimp

Waste of money, bot is so slow, i get points only every 4rth or 5th game, cus it just stands most of the time and do nothing. pretty fcked

18. Party

Party Client Developer

A more specific note for this bot: I apologise for the state that this bot is in at the moment. I'll be working to make sure the next version is considerably more robust.

Now a general statement on future content:

I'm hesitant to fix any low-level bugs at the moment as there will be a HUGE update coming out for all Prime Bots very soon (we're calling this the "Prime Anniversary Update"). This will include a number of huge feature updates like a new UI, much more powerful and intelligent botting APIs and potentially also some new bots. For the first week all Prime Bots will be completely free of charge.

You can expect this update in the next few weeks but I'll keep y'all posted. Any questions, best place to ask me is the Prime Discord Server.

dino_baldo likes this.
  19. Party

Party Client Developer

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

20. Party

Party Client Developer