1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Pest Control 3.1.2

Fill the void in your life!

1. rbishopyt

Refund me 0.30 please, tried getting it to start it without any success each time.

2. Aussietrent

garbage, ran for 5 hours, watched first game go by and was ok.....then stood there afk for 5 hours...ban imcoming I think, and wasted money, sad

3. pr0x1mity

Takes some babysitting at times, but overall works good. Ran Hexis for 5 hours one night and my self (and a mate doing the same thing) both got temp bans. Haven't had any issues with Prime PC apart from the gangplank/right click going weird as the occasional trying to click outside of the map and kind of looking like an obvious bot. Luckily it does this at the start and you have to restart it, bummer you can't restart client without ending the bot (probably wasted $10-20 on this so far tbh)

But seems OK.

Kyze likes this.
  4. eluonilus

worked fine for first 1h and then started crashing over and over... lost about 1 dollar just tryng to fix it

5. pr0x1mity

Does anyone else get the right click bug? Cant left click or right click on NPC's or gangplank.

Is this just me?

6. Nic Cage

Just wanted to say i've logged about 30 hours over the last week taking breaks every 3-5 hours and had no issues.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 4, 2020 ---
    Hmmmm having to comment again as now when i run the bot it doesnt seem to win games.
    i went from getting around 700 tokens in 10 hours (with breaks) to about 90 and/or the bot stopping after 4 hours with about 50 tokens earned.

7. Kyze

The main issues that occur are #1 if you die and the bot goes into the path walking phase and then the game ends, the bot will break and will no longer reenter boat. #2, the bot often gets stuck on brawlers and will be inactive till that brawler dies, this is not a massive issue because it will not break the bot, but it would be nice if that was also fixed. "path walking phase is very glitchy, the closed/open gates will also sometimes break this phase"
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2020 ---
    yes, it is due to the path walking phase, if you die and the bot starts the path walking phase as the game ends, it breaks the bot. this needs to be fixed
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2020 ---
    maybe support anti-magic prayer, so that you can survive an entire game, if you don't die during game you are less likely to have your bot break.
    yes, there are some minor glitches that I noticed, I hope the developer notices them, they are an easy fix, I am willing to walk the dev through it if they have questions, I have been scripting since before Runescape classic macroing scripts bots were out. i am getting to old to be making my own, my eyes are not like they use to be
    yes this is a common issue I see, and this mostly only occurs if you die right before the game ends, and the bot is in the path phase. the dev really needs to fix this
    If this type of service was out when I was younger I would love to dev some scripts bots in my free time. I have no need to now because I have my doctorate and I get busy with work, but I have loved Runescape since classic, its sad the gold farmers abused the macroing system :(. does anyone know "the Old Nite", He was rank 2 on rs2 when Zezima was rank 1. He passed away but he was a good friend of mine, I use to make scripts bots for him.

8. asdfasdf12345

bot freezes and does not enter the game for hours, sometimes will completely bug and not begin games even after you restart. please refund.

9. mixas

script bot keep crashing... don't go on boat.... fix the bug please

10. Levi Ramirez

prime pest control crashes after awhile and does not enter the boat

11. DrkLord

How is the free one working flawlessly but the premium isn't...? :/

12. Party

Party Client Developer

13. Zarosian

still doesn't start.
    Lost 40 cents. :)

14. Party

Party Client Developer

Client issue that we're patching right now.

15. Zarosian

is ok, love the bot.

16. Party

Party Client Developer

Patch should now be live... hopefully it works :'(

If not you can join the discord and let me know

17. Zarosian

it starts now but glitches out when inside pest control.
    It keeps clicking outside the map like of the picture.

Is it possible to get a 50 cent refund after its fixed?

Thanks for your hard work.

Attached Files:

18. Party

Party Client Developer

Have refunded $0.50, will look at it when I get a chance, have a lot of client work to do at the moment.

19. Zarosian

Thx mate, take ur time.

20. Party

Party Client Developer

Party updated Prime Pest Control with a new update entry:

Prime Pest Control v2.3.7 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 15, 2022, Original Post Date: Jan 6, 2022 ---
    Update from the discord

Party — Today at 05:44
    Just an update for you guys, I have a version working locally. It needs some finishing touches but it should be infinitely more reliable than the current version.
    It's not fully-featured, but I want to make sure that stability is established and we can build from there.
    While I'm on that subject, if anyone has any decent feature requests, now is the time.