1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Wintertodt [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Party, Mar 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Party

Party Client Developer

2. Haris01211

get stuck at the brazzier

3. Party

Party Client Developer

Set logging level to FINE and provide log files.

Haris01211 likes this.
  4. Haris01211

How do i do ths

5. Party

Party Client Developer

Client preferences. Get log files from Help > View logs in the client.

6. olearie

Was fine but after the update it would sometimes finish the game when set to 500 points afk and sit there not doing anything but standing still. I'd have to manually click and then the character would go and start chopping after the new game starts

7. gigikaki

It fixed that bug thanks! But i noticed it uses the special attack of the D Axe but when it does it doesn't have the time to light the brazier. >.< Sorry for being a bit annoying.

8. MukMak

There seems to be a bit of a bug after the most recent update when the bot is set to do more than 1 kill per invent, It looks around for the roots to start chopping instead of waiting for the next round to start next to the brazier. I have attached logs if that helps? (issue starts at 00:52:54 in the logs - that's also when I turned on Fine Logs)

Other than that it's working better than ever! Thank you for bringing this bot back and for the frequent updates since :)

Attached Files:

#148 MukMak, Apr 16, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  9. Warhawk Me

I think I know the problem. If your screen is zoomed in too far then the script bot gets stuck. Could be wrong but it wasnt working well until i zoomed out.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2017 ---
    One small complaint/change. I always get the 500 easily, but then with like 15% left the script bot still cuts more logs instead of using the logs to get to 750. So I always end with like 730 when I'd rather get the extra bonus of 750. Any possible way of doing that?

10. 4play

Thanks mate. Best bot so far :p

edit:

Can i not post images?

11. Party

Party Client Developer

Sure you can.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2017 ---
    The Easter Sale is now over. Thanks to everyone who enjoyed using it over this weekend. If you have any feedback, please be sure to let me know and leave a review!

12. gigikaki

Easter Sale got me to 95+ >.<

13. xp3ngu1nx

I decided to use your Easter Sale promotion and over the course of the sale, I got 50-93 firemaking. I was so impressed with your bot that I continued smashing the f*ck out of it and I've just hit 99 firemaking on my new skiller!!

Thanks Party, phenomenal as always!

Party likes this.
  14. watertao876

Hey party, a small suggestion =) Ive noticed people using games neck to tele to bank to win time, would it be possible to add a tele thru the games necklace as a checkbox option? so basically game ends, bot will right click the necklace equipped and tele to wintertodt and bank, when neck runs out of charges bot will equip new one? Just a feature that some people may appreciate and would complete the bot a little more and make it sexy, also this can be ort not be a "legit" looking thing. Tell me what u think =)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 19, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 19, 2017 ---
    Okay so here my 99 proggy.

asd.PNG asd1.PNG
    asd3.PNG
    LOOT as in "good items"
    loot.PNG loot2.PNG
    TOTAL LOOT SOLD
    totallot.PNG

15. NYCowboy

Is interacting with the bank a client thing? I've tried using like 4 bots now, and everytime it comes to interacting with the bank or a spot the bot goes wonky and tries to walk right onto the bank. It gets stuck there and opening the bank for this bot doesn't help, it just tries to walk to the bank again.

16. Party

Party Client Developer

That's a bit janky, it's programmed to walk to the middle of the hut, not the bank. :(

17. NYCowboy

Is it possible it's somehow on my end? I feel like no one else is having these problems and it's occuring for me across several bots. I mean the post before mine literally shows how well this bot works, and most of the problems I've encountered are happening on bots that are well known for working great

18. Quorts

The past two days in a row I have set the break handler and after the first time it logs out it never logs back in. As you can see in the screenshot the bot thinks that it is still logged in, even though it is logged out. I provided the xp/hr to show that it definitely has not been playing.

I have been charged for both days this has happened.

How do I stop this from happening?

Attached Files:

19. Party

Party Client Developer

This is an odd one as it seems to be rather user-specific. I haven't managed to identify many other users that this has happened to. Could you provide log files (Help > View Logs) for the session? I can refund you for the extra time you were charged.

20. Quorts

These are the logs from the two previous days. The screenshots I provided are from the 21/04.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.