1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. skiminator

Froze at 1:45, then at 1:35 and now at 0:20

Keeps right clicking the Ring of Recoil, checking charges, right clicking ring of Dueling, then 'rub', then doesnt click Clan Wars, then clicks ring of recoil, repeat repeat.

See attached log(s).

Attached Files:

warlester likes this.
  2. kingy91

mine did this a few times aswell. i just pause and go the shrine myself then unpause. stil a fair few bugs in the bot
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 23, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 23, 2019 ---
    Pause the game then do everything manually, set the next game up and go to the boat then unpause. ive had to do it about 3 times outer 6 hours

3. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Looking into this issue. Not sure why it's happening all of a sudden.

skiminator likes this.
  4. montoso

I know your working on implementing different ways to make it to zulrah. Could teleport to house and using ornate pool into fairy ring be a possibility. Anyways thanks for the solid work.

5. skiminator

Just ran it for 3 hours, no issues.

Here is what I did differently.
    1) Switch to regular Trident of Sea (Not Enhanced)
    2) Changed Ring of Recoil Minimum Charges to 30.

Perhaps it has to do with the minimum charges.

Thanks,

6. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Currently testing a fix for the infinite charge checking. Bot will make better estimates on charges in between checking the charges manually.

7. unibot

Any chance you could force the bot to get more antivenom/bastion doses when it goes to bank? I've seen it leave with 7/8 prayer doses which is fine, but it makes me sad to see it spend it's time banking only to go back out with a 1-dose, get a kill, then go straight back because it has 0 antivenom doses

I also noticed that in one of the rotations there's an early Jad phase that the bot totally ignores and just prays mage the entire time. No sure if anyone has reported this lol

also wanted to confirm this bug and the other reply regardin it. I've only seen it happen after starting or un/pausing the bot at a bank (where it checks charges and what not) ... It'll confirm the weapons are good, grab the loadout, run into portal, take the zulandra TP, then immediately puts on the ring to tp back to CW. (It'll probably waste all the zulandra TPs if you're not paying attention lol. i've seen it use more than 6 in a row). Unpausing it after taking the boat seems to fix it.

Anyways, keep up the great work. I'm absolutely loving this bot

8. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

I've seen the bot go through every phase many times, and I've never seen it skip a jad phase. Are you sure it's not just a mage phase? They tend to look like jad phases attack wise lol.

In other news, I've pushed an update that should fix some of the major issues you guys are having.

9. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

10. unibot

It's deffinitely a jad phase followed by melee in the middle... Seen it happen two or three times
    you're right, i guess it's a mage phase , but isn't it alternating attacks ? All the ones that look like ranged attacks are spanking me for 30s

11. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

That damage can't be prevented. You never know whether he's going to use a mage or range attack.

12. Delusional

Hey bud, I've tried to run the zulrah bot 4x and it took 4x 0,24 ct. but it didnt run the bot because an unexpected error happened, it doesn't allow me to choose the gear set up and then makes the runemate client freeze. I've tried running other bots, they work just fine. Mind me asking for a refund of the 4x 24cts ?
    It worked just fine for the 1 hour I runned the bot yesterday to try it out though.

13. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

DM me logs for those sessions.

14. FatDogg

my bots been doing one kill and banking / dieing on 30 hp and is a main but overall works good not sure whats happening if its just mine

15. montoso

whats your gear looking like? what are the minimum food/recoil/prayer settings at? I do usually 2 kills per trip and I dont have all BIS. 99 range 91 mage 94 hp rigour/augury and i know ppl who get 3 kc/trip with this bot

16. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Make sure you run in fixed mode and turn on low performance settings in RuneMate.

17. showerhugs

Hey, just ran into an issue today with the bot spamming to use Augury when it wasn't unlocked, is this known?

18. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

That's not known, do you have Rigour unlocked?

19. showerhugs

Nope had neither, i've bought Augury so that resolved it, no issues with it trying to use Rigour

20. Delusional

Amazing bot got 1,2m p/h average for 4 hours.
    Would've been easily 1,6m+ if I didn't started the bot before going to G.E, exchange my spawn zone etc.
    Also the bot has died several times, I believe over 6 times over the course of 4 hours, which causes the gp p/h to drain quite a bit. It takes quite a long time before it get's back to zul-andra, instead of grabbing a teleport to zul-andra it runs to draynor village, opens bank up there, grabs the teleport and then keeps walking north and after walking a few tiles it teleports. Is this bugged?

Also I've monitored the bot for the 4 hours that I've used it, perfect pray switch, gear switching. However the bot has a small delay on when it should eat during the mage phase. When it's around 30 hp + mage phase, it won't eat or eats too late when already dead. Can you implement a minimum hp, like around 45-60 just for safety?
    Other than that the bot keeps checking the charges of the recoil when teleporting back to clan wars, but that really doesn't bother me. Just pointing this one out.

Other than that it's flawless and 100% worth every penny.

Keep up the good work lad

Attached Files:

Defeat3d likes this.