1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. Tfwbot

I don't often comment but i have been using both this bot and your hunter script bot and they are just brilliant. For how complex Zulrah is i think you've done a great job hardly have any issues.

one question - i'd love to use it for my iron but does it support Ibans blast yet? now they've made it so you don't have to select autocast could this be made possible if not?

Thanks for the great scripts bots keep it up.

2. creashun

What settings should i change, For the the bot does about 2 kills on average and goes back with plenty of food and potions in Inv, it can easily stay for another kill or even two. Whats the best way to change settings for this?

3. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

lower your minimum health/prayer

4. creashun

Ty for the quick reply! The bot is working awesome so far, I'll tweak the settings a bit to see what works well. Also the Hourly Profit shown in the bot's interface, Does the calculate supplies used into the equation or no? Thanks <3

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

nope, it's just the value of looted items

6. JoJo

is the bot broken? i have tried it three times and it keeps giving me exceptions on everything cant withdraw, cant check charges etc. actually only broken in fixed mode.

#866 JoJo, May 16, 2020
    Last edited: May 16, 2020
    Negrita likes this.
  7. Negrita

Same here. Also didn't work in resizeable mode.
    Could you look to refund my sessions ($1,20).

@Defeat3d

8. JoJo

I would also like a refund if possible resizable only did one trip then got stuck banking again. I normally dont ask for refunds so if it's to much of a bother dont worry about it.

9. mage tiger30

Any help with this i'm maxed with decent gear yet out of the 10 trips this bot has done only 1 hs been sucessful?

10. creashun

It seems to be getting stuck at "disabling prayers" after death quiet often now, Also it seems to be dying more too recently. The first few days it barely died now it's dying 1 or 2 times per hour. Something seems to be have changed. I have the same gear, inv and set up.

11. ScapeGuy

I'm trying to run 2 instances of this. The first one ran with no problems. The second one can't find any items in the bank and doesn't recognize charges. I've wasted a bunch tonight trying to get it to read anything. Any ideas?

12. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Try running them in separate runemate windows.

13. inf3ctious

Starting from the second run, the bot always leaves one inventory slot empty (should take one more food). Besides that runs flawlessly. It actually worries me how well it runs haha.

14. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

it does that so if you switch from a one-handed weapon to a 2-handed one, it won't block

inf3ctious likes this.
  15. creashun

Something going on with the bot today, It keeps mis clicking and clicking on the ground and back on zulrah through-out the entire fight while barely attacking zulrah because of the constant clicking back and forth. Died 3 times within 30 minutes which is never happened before. I closed that session, started another new one and it kept dying in that one too without killing zulrah. Something's broken. Logs are attached

** EDIT **

I think my runescape is severely lagging for some reason and causing this, Not the bot's fault.

Attached Files:

#875 creashun, May 22, 2020
    Last edited: May 22, 2020
  16. inf3ctious

Hi, thanks for your last answer. The bot froze my osrs client twice when I started it (working OK now after I restarted osrs). Would you please refund the $0.40 I wasted? Thank you.

17. soulcist

soulcist Kingpin

all these refund requests are killing me lol, thought id leave ya a good review considering all the recent flame, out of all public bots id say this is one of the most advanced quality bots ive ever seen, I've run it off and on over a year for a total of around 5k killcount on 4 seperate accounts and 2k kc on 2 others, only received 1 ban during this time, considering the astronomical ban rates of zulrah bots this is legit the best bot you can get for zulrah from any provider, PS- A private snek script bot would cost 1 grand at the absolute lowest, without muling or modifiable configs. Remember that last sentence for those of you who ask for a refund for a buck.. Lol thanks for the time and commitment @Defeat3d I assure ya it doesnt go unnoticed to those of us who recognize what goes on behind the scenes, Absolutely beautiful bot and always works like a dream (3 pets so far :D)

Defeat3d likes this.
  18. SP123

Does this have any features such as,
    1)house tele support and the Regen pool in house usage?
    2)Multiple kills per trip rather than teleporting to castle wars after every kill?
    3) how do you set up the option to tick eat when it will only let me withdraw one type of food (not mantas and karmbwans)?

19. Ahg

Ahg I work, i fight, i win. Jk i just bot.

Impossible how cuz it keeps taking to much money?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 25, 2020, Original Post Date: May 25, 2020 ---
    although i wouldn't mind it costing 0.3 since its worth it. Sick bot

20. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

because it takes 20 cents every time you start it and after each hour, no inbetween