1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. whatsyourperks

best 2 hours I have ever ran, visage, magic fang and 2 onyx haha

2. gedvis18

Too many deaths on bot's part. Why would you allow it for the character to be under 41hp at any time. I monitor it and constantly see it risking at 25hp or so. that's unacceptable,considering zulrah can double 41 you,and I keep averaging like 7 to 8 deaths every hour. Also I would highly suggest adding combo food such as Shark + Karambwan or brews. For 0.2 cents,the customization is way more basic,than say OSbot's or RsPeer version

3. Jacob_p122

Based on my experience with 2000kc i die about 1/75 kills and that's with 85 magic and range. My buddy has a lower end pc and it doesn't run as smoothly for him and he averages 2-3 deaths an hour. Maybe something to look into.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 23, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 23, 2020 ---
    Does anyone know if the bot will pickup the pet if received? I'd hate to get the pet and have a chance at dying with it on the floor.

4. gedvis18

I said the bot risks on too low hp for some reason. I'm not talking about performance lol

5. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

clearly you are because there are plenty of users that don't experience this
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 23, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 23, 2020 ---
    it will pick it up and bank it

6. Daswon

Bot running perfectly, fellow above complaining about bot risking at too low hp obviously hasn't read the start up guide or looked at any of the settings.

7. Rasmus Olsson

Hi is this bot still safe to use, and any tips how i should runt it? should i play like 1 hour and take a break or can i do like 8 hours straight, any information about the ban risk?

8. Daswon

Running any bot for 8 hours straight will eventually get you banned. Use common sense, I can't think of any regular player that would kill Zulrah for 8 hrs straight consistently.

Mix this bot in with regular gameplay, I generally don't boss for longer than an hour unless it's bandos, so I don't run this bot for long periods of time.

Recent progress pic from last week, works flawlessly.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1188 Daswon, Sep 27, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  9. whatsyourperks

**refernece bans** it has to be hit and miss i use this bot 5 + hours a day which you will see from my transactions against Prime Zulrah, i have gotten over 1700 kills directly from this bot over the last 6-8 weeks. :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 30, 2020 ---
    @Defeat3d quick one not sure if you would want the logs, died at zulrah and instead of going up to bank script bot caused character to stand in the grass area of lumby castle with camera spinning around in circles only lasted 2 minutes ish as i caught it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2020 ---
    reference above just to add im at over 2150+ kills :)

10. Bodzah

how do you get the loot per hour to work?
    other then that runs so smooth. very impressed

11. Buzurg saim

I dont know why but sometimes after it teleports to zul using the scroll, it goes straight back to bank and teleports and repeats..... needs fix
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 7, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 7, 2020 ---
    also how can you change it to go for 3 kills instead of 2, cuz my player always has enough supply to do it but it doesnt

12. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

read the setup guide

13. Sampsutin123

Great bot

#1193 Sampsutin123, Oct 7, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  14. Buzurg saim

After reading set-up guide everything works perfectly, only thing I would suggest adding is taste vengeance or an option to use house portal

15. Bodzah

Suggestions:

Is possible to add a check for inventory spaces when charging?
    It will bank every item rather then checking to see if it can withdraw the runes etc. Or check how many inventory spaces are free and make room instead of banking every item and rewithdrawing

Take break at different locations instead of after clan wars tele. Maybe anywhere from there to the bank or just before going to zulra.

Rearranging inventory, especially after death. Items can be all over the place and the bot will just click them instead of rearranging to the top or something, looks very suspect

#1195 Bodzah, Oct 10, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  16. paulrevere

profit per hour loot counter's broken. One suggestion would be change the camera movement when zulrah switches phases and the bot has to re-adjust to see zulrah. Also, the bot will stand in the poison gas and take damage until it teleports.

brandon123123 likes this.
  17. FlabbyMan

In reference to the loot tracker, The issue is with the client and the author has offered the remedy to the developer. Cant blame the author, sadly have to wait on @Cloud to update

GrandExchange.lookup() broke because Jagex switched to https (#376) · Issues · RuneMate / Community · GitLab

And, if the bot is teleporting when the gas is still there. That means it is running out of supplies on the kill and trying to tele. You need to change your setup config slider bars for 'health' and 'prayer' to find a suitable balance of guaranteed kills per trip. Rather it tele with a few food/pray doses left than keep wasting time, getting half kills, on your last kill of the trip.

I use 170 for HP and 80 for prayer. That is 170hp including current HP and all heals in inventory, the same with prayer, pray points + pray restore doses.
    I get always 2 kills per trip with those settings, @ 85 mage/range. I probably could get 3 sometimes, but again, you'd rather it bank than keep getting a half kill, then teleing halfway through every trip

#1197 FlabbyMan, Oct 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    Defeat3d likes this.
  18. gedvis18

are you planning to add combo eating? Like manta + karambwan or mana + brew?

Also venge option would be nice

19. FlabbyMan

NO WAY! Used for the first time yesterday and look what i got. 110kc pet+mutagen also got an onyx. Really amazing bot, i was getting about 17+ kc/h @ 85 mage & 85 range and didnt die once even with low defence.

Note: I know running for long periods like this will get me banned eventually. This was a throwaway account i made to test this bot specifically. (Im not a tard whos gunna cry "banned, only bot i used, wahh waaah waaaahhh")

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1199 FlabbyMan, Oct 17, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  20. paulrevere

So the bot will just stand in the poison gas with 8-10 sharks left and a super restore (1)?