1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. lightflamez

Hey Defeat3d, I had some trouble running the bot, and it took like $2 from me, it would end every time I died

2. winguy

Stuck at "Starting the Bot"

3. Hickswillkil

Hey i sold my eternals and forgot to re buy them, making the bot stop cus it couldnt find them. i have made this mistake before but chalked it up as a loss because it was my fault but i wanna know if i cud get a 20 cent refund because im on my last 3 dollars untill next week. <3

4. MaleTail

Bot runs great, gained a few hundred kc across a couple accounts. Things I've noticed 1. It often get's hit by the melee, however I believe this may be caused by lag issues.
    2. Deathwalk is not functional, when it dies it just says can't find zulrah teleport, do it manually or script bot will shut off in 10. this makes it pretty inconvenient for running on my lower level zulrah alt. 3. adding poh/additional banking locations would be a massive benefit for running this bot on mains/well developed alts, i know ive seen others commenting it but this really would make a huge difference, I may even be willing to pay for it to be added if you're interested.
    Highly recommend using this bot though, over definitely one of the better scripts bots especially considering the complexity of zulrah, really excellent work my friend!

5. noyesem

I just started trying to use the bot but the bot is stuck on the screen that says "starting bot". I am at the dock with all of my gear equipped or in inventory and nothing is happening. I've attached my log as well. Can you tell me what i'm doing wrong?

Attached Files:

6. MaleTail

Hey mate, not a dev or anything but took a peak at your logs. it appears your trident is not charged, try adding charges to your trident and refreshing the loadout for mage gear set up on the bot.

From the Log: Weapon=^(Uncharged toxic trident|Trident of the swamp)

7. wreckembotter

Can you please do something about the melee phase? My character is getting hit and stunned almost every time in the corner on the melee phase, and it is greatly cutting into trip lengths.

wallaby likes this.
  8. NotDale

Can anyone let me know if this bot supports agility potions? I want to use this bot on my ironman but before paying would need to know if it had this feature

9. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

it doesn't

10. NotDale

Thank you for the Reply I will hold off on it

11. Slater

script bot is freakin' awesome! Got the pet within 75 kills or so!! Started off a bit rocky, but realized I had my suffering option for recoil off. OOPS. : ) Bugged a couple times trying to bank, once where it just kept circling the camera...but sorted relatively quick after I paused and "unstuck" it. LOVE this script bot!

12. NotDale

Can you please update the bot to use agility potions at the fairy ring....

13. 2khp

Hey, I've been using this Bot quite a bit before with no issue but recently the Bot is failing Jad Phase quite frequently. The bot is either tanking or not changing prayer costing in lots of supplies and low kill per hour.

14. O.G Botter

O.G Botter Runemate Credits Guru

Just started using this bot now and i have to say works brilliantly !! (y)

I've never personally done Zulrah before and I've not long returned to osrs so very newbie at the mo, set up the gear & items that was recommended, pressed go and hoped for the best...
    I'm now 6 kills in, no clue what it's doing but it's killing it pretty easy, banking and going back for more ... Just simply brilliant!

Kudos! As long as this is updated regularly etc I will be using a lot! $$$$$$

Much love
    O.G

P.s
    If you got an account that can kills Zulrah this bot is a MUST!

- Would have left this as a review but seems i can't

15. Thebot13

I've been using it for a few days now, it sometimes get's stuck clicking on the logs near the lumbridge bank, and I'll have to reload the bot. I feel like it's past due for an update, for how much Defeat3d is charging for us to use this bot, the lack of quality of life updates are disappointing. Either lower it down to .10 an hour or fix the bot's little issues so we don't have to baby sit it.

O.G Botter likes this.
  16. O.G Botter

I also agree it's a pricey bot to use, as the GP you can make from Zulrah now isn't as good as it used to be so can easily become non profitable with $0.20 an hour unless trying to get pet etc... I also definitely agree for the price to stay at $0.20 an hour it should be regularly updated..

That said, I have been using it a lot, got lot's of hours built up on it and have rarely ran into any issues, only issue I have come across is it fails to recharge your Trident of Swamp, just retrys over and over to add scales but doesn't input the numbers required to do so, so this requires you to do so manually and restart the bot. Little anoying paying $0.20 an hour.

As for getting stuck at Lumbridge, I would guess you are banking there ? Try using Ring of dueling to Clan Wars, I've had no issues banking there.

I do love the bot overall as it's completely new to what I'm used to 20 years ago lol but completely agree with "Thebot13" for the price it needs regular updates and fixes.

Overall my review for the bot above stands just didn't realize it wasn't updated often.

O.G

17. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

The little issues would have to be reported to me in order to fix them lol.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2021, Original Post Date: Jul 17, 2021 ---
    I am considering lowering the price of the bot, considering Zulrah has been nerfed a fair bit and gold has dropped in value since release.

O.G Botter likes this.
  18. O.G Botter

Lowering the price would be awesome to see and even better to see the "god" is still active here...
    I'm not sure who is active and which scripts bots are actively updated, so glad you're still about @Defeat3d :):D...

So issues with Zulrah script bot will get sorted, just gotta report them! :)

... Little heads up @Defeat3d , when bot trys to recharge trident of the swamps it struggles to input the amount or any amount of scales to add, just repeat clicks on the scales and staff but seems you need to input the amount you want to add but the bot doesn't do this, so you have to stop, input the amount manually and restart bot.

As for lower the price you noted, as I say that would be awesome and very fair of you considering, like you said the income from Zulrah has dropped a lot .. unfortunately.

Keep up the godlike scripts bots brother! I will be a avid supporter! <3

O.G

19. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

O.G Botter likes this.
  20. O.G Botter

#1400 O.G Botter, Jul 18, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2021