1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Zulrah 1.4.24

The snake charmer.

1. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

2. Chriscross23

How hard would this be to support POH?

Using ornate pool rather than going to ferox

3. WisdomCookie

Been having some issues with it not praying at times and weird movements causing it to die an unnecessary amount of times.. (At least 2 times an hour).

O.G Botter likes this.
  4. O.G Botter

O.G Botter Runemate Credits Guru

Just had a little go on it myself and seems to be working pretty solid... few runs no issues at all.

[EDIT]
    OK, i let it run for an hour or so to give it a good test and it does seem to be allowing us to die once too many times, i'm using maxed account with high end gear. Bot does need a little tweaking.

Please update and I will continue to use. :)

#1524 O.G Botter, Jul 1, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    WisdomCookie likes this.
  5. iBeasted

Can you run this without antivenoms, just use superantipoisons ? Ironman no venoms yet :p

6. jimbo123

Is this working at the moment?

Mine loads up at bank, teleports, takes the boat then runs into the corner of Zulrah's Island and sits there.

Doesn't pray or eat or attack. Just dies unless I intervene.

It's been over a year since I used this, and back then it worked flawlessly.

andrew564 likes this.
  7. xsonyy

bot works just dies way to often for having supplies. it misses some switches on jad phases also gets hit by meele phase 3 out of 5 times
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2022, Original Post Date: Sep 7, 2022 ---
    hey I've used this bot before and had logs with 14 kills and 4 deaths. but just recently I found my bot dying for no reason sometimes literally just wouldn't pray at all but keep attacking idk how long it went on but ended up dying 19 times to only 27 kills which makes this bot pointless to use. I attached a previous log because the one I'm complaining about is to large to attach.

This isn't my first time having this issue idk if its built this way to take money from people cause when it crashes like this I have to pay for another hour at 17cents! which adds up I pretty much shot threw 3bucks and some change in one day having to start the bot back up trying to see if there's something I could fix Via settings provided in the bot. Could I get a refund or some sort idk even its its 1.50.

I pretty much ran through so much money in a little amount of time tinkering with this bot that I APPCIATE but its making it hard to use due to the bot going unresponsive in certain moments. I noticed its usually when the mage appears and starts out with a ranged attack the bot always get comboed out due to not praying range. To make a long story short this bot dies often to ranged attacks idk what it is but I would like some help I really like this bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 8, 2022 ---
    failed to create path again also cause another death. seems like the only way this bot works is by out dps zulrah before the bot goofs up.
    refund please.

Attached Files:

8. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Did you know you can use the free version for an hour per week? I've haven't and won't a refund since.

9. xsonyy

yeah but what does that get me? I'd rather pay for a good bot than try to see if you've fixed anything week by week.

andrew564 likes this.
  10. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

11. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

12. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

13. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

14. andrew564

Dont use, waste of time
    Ran it with 5 different loadouts and never even achieved 1 kill
    prays the wrong prayers, stands it way of the melee attacks, occasionally mongs it and stands in the poison until it dies
    It used to work great but now it seems broken

15. rosskappa123

This bot works great for me. One issue I currently have is when I try to run it on a Mac, during the bot setup process, it doesn't detect my gear. I'm unable to run it on my Mac due to this. Is this a known issue and can it be fixed?

16. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

That issue would be unrelated to this bot. You could try contacting Party about it.

17. Darkbeast23

the bot will only kill once per teleport even if theres lots of food in the inventory can you fix this ?

18. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

you can fix this yourself by changing the settings

19. Darkbeast23

yh i did it sorry i was just being stupid xD also can you please explain the different between the 2 mouse options im not sure how they work and also im just wondering if you ever plan on making a bot like this but for vorkath since there isnt any other vorkath bots on runemate im guessing it would be a good seller

20. rosskappa123

Is Kodai wand + fire totem + fire surge supported for mage only mode (using Wrath runes)? if not, could you please add in that?