1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Private bot developer wanted for al-kharid tanning bot [Paying via. BTC or BT]

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Di_k He_d, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Di_k He_d

Hi!

If you're a developer/scripter then here's your chance to make some dough :)

I'm looking for someone to code an al-kharid tanning bot for me, with a few added features such as:

- After tanning 520 dragon leather, if my mule is standing at X coordinates, and the player name matches the 1 friend on the friends list (so if the mule is banned, it will work with a new name), then withdraw all noted dragon leather and trade with my mule, and the bot will also recieve 10,400gp and 520 dragonhide noted and will bank it afterwards, then it will return to tanning leather.
    - If there are no coins in the inventory, then withdraw all coins, and when depositing the tanned leather do not deposit the coins, keep them in the inventory.
    - Withdraw 1 Energy potion(2) and only use them whilst running/moving.
    - The bot should never stop when running, it should always be clicking 10 squares ahead so it never slows down.
    - It should have a smart logic tree, it can adapt no matter what point the script bot is at, so it can always be started without failure.
    - There should be no GUI, nothing at all, only plain writing in the top left corner which says the hides per hour, and the script bot should be a simple play & go, no configuring, or choosing which hide to tan (instead it should tan whatever dragonhide is available in the bank).
    - If the bot runs out of dragonhide or there is no mule to give the leather to, then log out after 5 minutes.
    - Preferably want a way for the bot to check itself to see if it isn't tanning, a backup so in-case it messes up 3 hours later.

Remember, it needs to be as efficent as possible, capable of achieving 2600/2800 hides per hour (achievable using potions).

I'm hoping you're reading this now and thinking yeah that's easy, if so then send me a PM and we can talk money and discuss the bot further...

P.S. If you're a fairly new scripter but feel confident in your abilities, then give it a shot, remember though it needs to be flawless.

Swatarinaess likes this.