1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Private Script

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by choduprakash, Feb 1, 2019.

1. choduprakash

Hi,

I'm looking for a private RS3 scipt which would help me transfer large amounts of gold from my F2p account with trade limit onto a different account with no trade limit. I'm a newbie to botting so im not sure if there already is a script bot for this.

If there isn't it would be great if someone could write me a script bot for this purpose.

• Game Mode: RS3
    • Link to wiki: N.A.
    • Summary: Help me transfer gold from trade limit account to non trade limit account
    • Required stats: None
    • Required quests: None
    • Required items: Coins

#1 choduprakash, Feb 1, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

If you provide a method to do this, you'd probably find more authors willing to help you

3. michael5555

This is actually quite simple and you don't need a bot. Find an item on rs3 that literally nobody touches, takes 3 minutes max.
    Lets say for example I found nobody was buying/selling lobster pots. I find that I can buy a lobster pot for 50k in the ge, alright... Now I'll go port sarim and buy 20 lobster pots and head back to GE. Now I have 21 pots, trade them over to the account you want your money on. Chuck up a ge offer selling the pots for 49k and then go on the alt account and buy all those pots. Rinse/repeat until you clean the account of money.

Wet Rag likes this.