1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS privet herboiboar hunter

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Aussie_nomad, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Aussie_nomad

• ame Mode: OSRS
    • Link to wiki: Herbiboar
    • Summary:
      To begin Tracking a herbiboar, inspect the rock, mushroom, or log next to the hunter icon on the minimap. Continue by inspecting seaweed, rocks, muddy patches, and mushrooms around the area to find more tracks until a tunnel containing a herbiboar is revealed. Note: A ring of pursuit cannot be used to track herbiboars. Additionally, the player has a chance to fail at tracking down the creature. When this occurs, a message will appear in the chatbox, stating: The creature has successfully confused you with its tracks, leading you round in circles. You'll need to start again. When your inventory is full of herbs it will need to bank using rings of dueling to tp to castle wars to bank then use the digsite pendant to teleport back to house on hill to use the magic mushroom to get back to mushroom meadows quickly.

• Required stats: 80 Hunter 31 Herblore
    • Required quests: "Bone Voyage" for access to fossil island
    • Required items: Rings of Dueling and Digsite Pendant
    • Other notes: The reason this bot should be made is due the xp rates being similar to other hunter methods at this level while also provided decent herblore xp for ironman or around 300k gp/hr if selling the herbs instead on a main account. Link to herbiboar xp spreadsheet Tracking.xlsx

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I'll look into adding this to my hunter AIO, a few other people have requested it.

It won't be private if I make it tho

3. mayne

thank you supreme leader

4. Aussie_nomad

do you ruffly know how long and most of the stuff for it is on runlight if you need it

5. NostalgicOld

pro english

CuppaJava likes this.
  6. Aussie_nomad

thanks fuck head

CuppaJava likes this.
  7. ironbob1

Just wannna 2nd this and say i would pay for a premium herbiboar boat immeadetly. im sure alot of ironmen would appreciate an herbiboar bot

8. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

I'm in the process of making this right now.

ziplock1738 likes this.