Bug Problem opening client on MacOS - HELP :)

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by tree leaf fl, Jan 30, 2020.

  1. tree leaf fl

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2018
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey guys, I have been having a problem opening the client on my Mac. This message appears. Does anyone know the problem?

    "An internal error occurred (error code: Could not load JRE from The bundle “Java SE 8” couldn’t be loaded because its executable couldn’t be located..)"

    Thanks :)
     

    Attached Files:

  2. American Express

    American Express RuneMate Staff

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2015
    Messages:
    2,877
    Likes Received:
    1,052
    Please follow the steps shown in the following guide: Client & Site Support
    1. Uninstall RuneMate
    2. Uninstall ALL Java installations
    3. Uninstall all RuneScape clients
    4. Delete all of your Jagex Cache
    5. Delete all of your RuneMate cache
    6. Restart computer
    7. Reinstall RuneScape client
    8. Download RuneMate
    9. Install RuneMate and it will automatically install the correct Java version for you
     
    tree leaf fl likes this.
  3. Enigmacyx

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2020
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    1
    I have the sa
    I have the same Issue tried this a few times, haven't been able to make it work. Any other suggestions?
     
  4. thomdabeast

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2020
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    This doesn't work on newer Macs. They all are required to have 64bit java versions. Best bet is to run a virtual environment and have the bot run inside it.
     
  5. programsforhire

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2020
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    1
    I don't see how the fact that we're running 64 bit should be a problem. That is, unless the runemate client has been built specifically for a 32 bit OS. This could be possible if runemate relies on manipulating low level memory...
     
  6. DestinyJK

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'm having the same problem, any solutions for this yet?
     
  7. programsforhire

    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2020
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    1
    I managed to find a solution. All I do is instead of running the RuneMate.jar file inside the Application's Package Contents I just run the .jar by double clicking it. This works perfectly for me.

    If you don't know what I mean, performing the following:
    1. Go to your /Applications/ folder or wherever it is you have RuneMate installed.
    2. Right click on the RuneMate Icon and click 'Show Package Contents'
    3. Direct to the java/ subdirectory and find the the RuneMate.jar file
    4. Double-click it
    5. Then make sure to follow this guide: Tutorial - macOS - Fix AgentLoadException/AgentInitializationException
    6. Everything should work perfectly
     
    lns10 likes this.
  8. zeek

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2019
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    i have tried all of these my problem still consists
    An internal error occurred (error code: Could not load JRE from The bundle “Java SE 8” couldn’t be loaded because its executable couldn’t be located..)
     
  9. lns10

    Joined:
    May 5, 2020
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    1
    Thank you brother !! this worked !!!
     

Share This Page

Loading...