1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS proxy on runelite

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by DiNiro, Jan 20, 2022.

1. DiNiro

DiNiro ANTI-NWO

Im trying to separate 2 accounts and people on here told me a socks5 proxy on one would make jagex think there are different accounts with different owners. So i downloaded proxifier and and bought a proxy and while it all worked it changed my ip for everything. I tried adding rules and stuff to make it only work for a runelite client but i couldn't get it to work out. I feel like this is probably a simple thing to do and im just not very experienced with it.

Could anyone give me a quick guide on what i need to make a runelite client run through a proxy. I would like to be able to have 1 runelite client on my home ip while having another on the proxy. Possible?

I do not need to bot on this account so i only want it separated from main as i do intent to sell gold off of it. I also would want to play it on runelite because i enjoy the features it has.

2. ratatatanka

I know it's a bit of a late reply but what I would do it make sure you have your socks5 proxy details handy. Then, in Proxifier, create a new rule to only apply the proxy to the Runelite client. You can usually do this by specifying the program executable file or the process name associated with the client.

3. misahar

To ensure only your RuneLite client goes through the proxy, click ""Add"" and then select ""Specify a target application."" Browse and locate your RuneLite client's executable file. Once selected, choose the proxy you set up earlier. Save the settings, and you should be good to go!
    Keep in mind that you'll need to repeat these steps for each separate RuneLite client you want to run through a proxy. By doing this, you'll have one client connected to your home IP and another client using the proxy.
    Remember, it's important to play by Jagex's rules and not engage in any botting activities. Also, remember to buy proxy from a reputable source. Separating your accounts for legitimate purposes, like gold selling, is fine, but make sure to stay within the boundaries set by the game.