1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quality Divination [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Qosmiof2, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 I've been called a god before.

Settings, Controls, Lock zoom.

And about that backpack bug. It doesn't happen anymore. Atleast people of who i asked and myself don't experience it. Try to switch to nonlegacy interface and back to legacy interface. No idea what could be happening. And iirc aidden fixed it as well.

Just wait for the next update. Everything should be fixed.

2. douglasyc

ok thanks =) could you look on some improvements on banking and also teleporting? sometimes it just keeps missclicking and bullshiting things over and over

3. Qosmiof2

That is clouse.

Clear your mouse records in Users/Runemate/ .bio files

4. douglasyc

ok ty for all =)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 28, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 27, 2017 ---
    hey , experienced a new stuck today , 3 of my accs was stucked trying to change world , they hop , again , again , again and spend countless time on the world list window

5. Qosmiof2

Qosmiof2 updated Quality Divination with a new update entry:

Quality Divination v3.2.4 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 29, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 29, 2017 ---
    I can't reproduce this... Nor any other people can. Are you sure it was "countless time"? Or was it like 20 seconds? Because sometimes it may happen due to world hop fails.

6. douglasyc

it stucks there for like 1 minute doing nothing then hop then wait then hop ... if it happens again ill let you know

7. Qosmiof2

Thanks

8. Blakeasa

I started using this on my level 90 today. Using the cursed energy setting, I am having a problem with getting pk'd. Can't get past a couple hundred energies before getting tele blocked and killed. Is the way around this to use a fresh level 3?
    Also, when the bot is at the bank(edgeville or GE) it will bank everything and get the correct ring, but it wont run back to the rift. Once i hop the wilderness trench and run a little bit manually it will start. I had it set to cursed and energy preference.
    The settings then went 500, 80, 200. Switch worlds after each attack. I have my rs3 client set to legacy and zoom locked. I'm really sorry if these are noob questions. Any response would be greatly appreciated.

9. Qosmiof2

You are lucky i hopped on to push an update.

While yes, the teleport lodestone (wilderness) has to be unlocked in order for the bot to work.

What happens with teleblocking, is that they usually spawn next to you and are probably without any skulls or spawn next to you so the bot can't be quick enough to recognize it. With lower levels tho the bot can't be teleblocked.

Thanks for using it tho

10. douglasyc

you need wilderness lodestone unlockde

11. Tabinhu

Can you make it stop when out of rings of wealth?

12. Blakeasa

Thank you for the quick reply. I just started (playing/botting) runescape again after about 8 years lol. I hadn't heard of the lodestones. Ill test it out now thank you! I'm not too concerned with this char being able to use it I was just testing the rates on him.

13. legacy69

New Runescape update broke the bot again, its getting stuck after it dies at edgeville or after it banks at the GE

14. Qosmiof2

You are the first one to say this.

Can you get more in detail? Do you have rings?

15. douglasyc

@Qosmiof2 yeah ... the bot is having hard time after teleports / dies / world hops also on the last its pretty bugged , sometimes keeps missing right clicks and left clicks. Also , why every move on the interface the bot does right click -> and then choose the option when you can just left click? (that looks soo bot)

16. Qosmiof2

Ok so everyone i asked said everything works fine. Whenever you guys say something is broken, i ask and test it myself and everything works flawless.

I dont mean to be rude or a dick, but all the "problems" you guys are talking about are due to clouse. I told you a million times its not my bot and how you can get that fixed.

I can't find any problem with the bot and you guys just saying "not working" doesn't help me at all.

Thanks

17. douglasyc

@Qosmiof2 we just say that is not working for you to advise , if u need help finding bugs that you can fix on your own just ask. about the update , doesnt seem to be 100% but half of my accs 5/10 got stuck after teleports in general (idk why) it just get stucks doing nothing
    --- Double Post Merged, May 2, 2017, Original Post Date: May 2, 2017 ---
    ill try to restart then and babysit it soo you have more details

18. Qosmiof2

19. legacy69

Wtf are you talking about? I've been using this bot for the last 8 months and I know when it's really broken and when it works flawlessly. How long did you test it for? 5 minutes? Please put more effort into your bot and stop being lazy. You want everyone to feed you with a spoon without taking any trouble of exploring the faults yourself. // The user below me experiences the same problem.

^ tried restarting too and it still gets stuck.

20. Qosmiof2

I ran a bot for 8 hours. My friend bots 23hours daily on several accountsy he didnt get any of the problems. And when you get the problem. Screenshot it, describe circumstances like i said a million times to do. I am not lazy but if i dont find a problem how can i fix it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.