1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Abyss Crafter [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Jhinn, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCowboy

Woah now, I've been having that issue for a while but Robin's obviously looking into it with others having the issue, and before this it was the most reliable bot I could use. I ran this for probably 100+ hours on my main.

2. Jhinn

Is this a common issue? I haven't been able to fix the issues because of personal reasons. I am however rewriting this bot, so the issues should all be fixed by then. That said, I have no ETA for it.

3. NYCowboy

It seems that quite a few people are having the issue, my story as I mentioned in our conversation is pretty similar to Sammy D's. It works in all aspects besides when it comes up for repairs.

4. Jhinn

I can see people running the bot for 16+ hours straight so it must be an edge case.

5. steitsch72

i runn the bot like 8 hours+ but i dont have the two last pouches the one from runespan and the biggest oney but works fine for me but idk if the other bags cant degrade or not

6. NYCowboy

You're directly getting stories from people having this issue. Is it not worth it to look into at least? The very next post talks about how they don't have degradable pouches, which perfectly explains why they can run the bot when others can't.

7. Jhinn

I never said that I won't be looking into it. Just saying that it's not a an issue for everyone. I'm using all of the pouches and it works without any problems.

8. Randyron

Sometimes gets stuck on the wilderness ditch, jumps across, not sure if its lag or what, but before jumping over (guessing it thinks it missclicked or action didnt register) and clicks again, causing it to jump back, and repeat.

9. Tethering

Bot doesn't work with soul runes, just keeps clicking the altar and not charging it up.

10. Eviriany

It's not supposed to - If you'd read any part of this thread about it, you'd realise that - He's doing a full re-write which will end up including soul runes.

11. Tethering

Welllllllll I wasnt going to read 56 pages

12. Eviriany

Search button -- Type "soul" - Answers.

13. htb5

having issues with it repairing pouch just clicks on mage each time

NYCowboy likes this.
  14. Tethering

Do you think I live on the forums or something and know all the features? lmao

15. Wesurion

Is this bot working to everyone's expectations or are there still some unresolved errors?

Just a quick question before I want to commit spending anything. Thanks!

16. Tethering

Some unresolved errors like it shakes when restocking pouches which isn't human-like at all, doesn't use abilities on the way to the the abyss i.e surge, hotkeys for teles etc...

but otherwise a pretty good bot

17. Wesurion

thanks for your insight, though i've noticed that some users are experiencing an error that leads to pouches not being repaired properly, resulting in a unstable client?

Anyhow, I'll just wait until bugs are patched. Cant wait to use it everything working properly though

18. Tethering

I read it too, but the bot ran fine with repairing my pouches

19. Jhinn

Issues regarding repairing pouches will be fixed in the next update (it's currently waiting for approval). The weird "shaking" @Tethering is talking about will also be fixed.
    Sorry for the delay guys.

20. Tethering

<3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.