1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite 2.0.10

Woodcutting made easy!

1. tdotsfinest12

Amazing bot, would love to see better banking in Draynor (all i have used so far) instead of it running to the bank, maybe right click on the banker to auto bank as many people do that

2. xx4

xx4

3. NYCowboy

Can we use this bot to powerchop acadia trees?

4. Melwith

I run this bot in RS3. I've been having issues while trying to run the bot. The main issue I am having is the bot will not close the bank. The status says that it is closing the bank but it doesn't. I have tried changing to legacy interface to see if that helps, resetting the client for both RS and Runemate but it still sits in the bank after dumping all of my logs. I've looked through the discussion board to see if anyone else has the same issue but haven't found anything. I've noticed it happens in two different locations that I have tried, Draynor on willows and Edgeville with yews. Other than this, it is a great bot, well done :). Thanks for any assistance suggested.

Edit: I think I have found a temporary solution. First, I put my character where I wanted him to chop trees. Then I tried restarting both clients and launching Runemate first with Runescape being launched within Runemate. I then kept the runescape window in the original "minimized" size and let it run by itself. This solution worked perfectly even though it is not ideal. I'm still unsure what the original issue was but this seemed to be a solution if anyone else is having the same problem as I did.

#1004 Melwith, Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2017
  5. kingking123

after the update bot , did not chop again , always the same

Ventah likes this.
  6. Strzalka15

As the post above says, it seems like after the update of the client the bot stopped working. It gets stuck, at first on "debug", and after I tried changing the parameters such as the place and the bank, on "Walking to trees" and "Opening inventory". Handles logging in with no problem, but nothing afterward. It worked fine yesterday (on a different PC), but it stopped working after Runemate updated.

Ventah likes this.
  7. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Minimizer setup shouldn't matter for closing the bank. Not sure what caused it, I've never had issues with it

Working on a fix. I rewrote some stuff and I might've forgotten something.

8. kingking123

still did not chop now ,

Attached Files:

9. Jhinn

NYCowboy and killersloth like this.
  10. kingking123

if did not update , its very good , could you let me choose , i don't want to update it , thanks

11. gigikaki

Any updated on this :)?

12. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

It should be fixed. Can you verify?

13. gigikaki

Does chop now, thanks. :)

WIll let you know if i encounter a bug or anything, but as of now it works perfectly.

Derk likes this.
  14. lambo12000

Gets stuck chopping yews at the GE, it will spam click the mini map by the table wile it is waiting for trees to spawn.

15. Noah1234

For some reason catherby yews with catherby bank doesn't want to go to the bank after full INV. Bot status gets stuck on Walking to bank. Am I doing something wrong?

16. LordVengeance

Wonderful bot, had no issues until I went to Edgeville yews. When the bot gets a full inventory after some time, it decides to stop working and then keeps logging in and out.

17. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Somehow the walking is broken. When I tested myself yesterday I had the same thing. Not sure what exactly it is because I didn't have the time to fix it.

18. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

19. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

20. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie