1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Woodcutting Lite 2.0.10

Woodcutting made easy!

1. ttv

ttv

Hey @Derk the bot works great, when it works. However, it needs quite a bit of babysitting. At 81 woodcutting without anyone else around, the yew trees tend to last a long time. This bot has gotten disconnected due to inactivity tons of times! Would you please be able to update the bot so that it can click the disconnection notice and then log back in or make it so the bot clicks the same tree multiple times about a minute apart to avoid being disconnected all together? Apart from this little issue, the bot seems to work flawlessly.

2. Grometater

Does this support light form and crystallize?

3. AnubisBM

I can second this as well. I was on Oaks in Lumbridge and after 1 inventory the bot doesn't return to the location after banking.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 2, 2019 ---
    I've also found that the willows north of the crafting guild don't seem to be supported for power chopping. I start the script bot up correctly and it won't click on the trees.

4. DexTer104

Everytime i start the bot, the FPS are going down, you can think it's a pc from 2000 or older. If i stop or pause it, there are no Problems. Another Problem is, when i start chopping Yews at Edgeville it runs to the trees and stays there. It cuts one log and stops.

How can i fix that?

5. randomuser1234567

Used it to grind 42-60 woodcutting for wildy hard diary - the only thing I noticed is that is 100% ignores all NPC random events, and also that sometimes when dropping the last log in the inventory the shift key is release early and the log is clicked normally to "use" which gets the bot stuck. I got it unstuck manually out of fear, because it was not attempting to deselect or chop the tree. It may have had I let it stay stuck long enough, I'm unsure.

krankenwagon likes this.
  6. krankenwagon

Like this guy said. It gets stuck on "use" and doesn't do shit until manual interruption.

7. og_runebaby

og_runebaby new to this old to rs

the script bot is a little choppy when walking to chop magics in seers village lol i just feel like i never walk that slow to and from banks and depositing otherwise this baby is deacent asl!

8. chuffmonster

Occassionally gets stuck outside the Falador East bank. It will stand outside on the western wall and instead of running inside it will say it can't reach the bank teller. Other than that great bot.

9. og_runebaby

og_runebaby new to this old to rs

also now im noticing that it logs out pretty often do to being afk like 3x per inv some times

10. Teiwaz

Is there any way to set up this bot to withdraw rings of dueling? it uses them for the CW tele but then once depleted it doesn't equip a new one.

11. dudgi

Will cut yews behind the lumb castle but wont attempt to bank them

simasio likes this.
  12. shcska

the bot its not working

simasio likes this.
  13. brutefestival

Its not banking properly!! it will cut till full and run to bank. but doesnt deposit? i cant leave this at all! it also ports to falador only to run back to Draenor, where it just was
    Runescape3

#1213 brutefestival, Oct 5, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    simasio likes this.
  14. Sell19

Powerchopping at catherby willows seems to be dropping logs way too fast to register the drop. Will likely get anyone banned.

15. BQB456

is this bot still updated?

16. Garless

Can we get a response to why these bots seem to be broken??

17. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

If you provide a bug report I can fix it

18. AJH

AJH

19. Garless

Question for those who run QW DAILY.. What duration do you run yours, with staying under the radar. Curious what patterns you guys use to avoid bans. So far i'm hesitant to run one for longer than 3 hours at a time, or even run TWO at once? any feedback is appreciated!

20. AJH

AJH

i go 4 or 5 hours at a time and if youre a member, they wont check you. Happy cutting