1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quashed Ban?

Discussion in 'General' started by Feelzer, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Feelzer

The other day one of my hunter accounts was removed from the hiscores so I assumed it got the ban hammer. Logged into it 5 minutes later and it was fine. Logged in and out a few more times and suddenly it was back on the hiscores. Figured it was maybe a hiscores glitch even though that was the only account that temporarily disappeared.

Logged into the account today and I have a message from jagex so I check the inbox and it says i broke a rule blah blah blah. I check account status and it says I had a macroing major (ban) the day it disappeared from hiscores but it was quashed. The account status meter appears as if they never applied a ban in the first place.

Is it likely they assume the account is botting but they're not sure so they quashed it for now? Weird. Was gonna go bot some chins on it but think i'll leave it for now. Got 99 hunter on one of my accounts a few days ago and this one is 90+ now. Was hoping to get it to 99 too :S

JonFon1234 likes this.
  2. EvilCabbage

That's really odd man, but very interesting.

3. BigGates

BigGates Noticeably F.A.T.

this has happened to me before. They deemed you were not cheating. Jagex is run by monkeys

JonFon1234 likes this.
  4. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

Happened to my old main as well. It was permed before, I got the ban squashed through an appeal. Then this happened. I have like 3 macroing majors on that account.