1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented QueryList.reverse()

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by Aidden, Oct 3, 2014.

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

I think this would be a good addition. I'm currently trying to get the 2nd nearest rock by using sortByDistance but that sorts it in decreasing distance so it would be nice to be able to reverse the list
    @Cloud

2. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

what do you mean in decreasing distance? The first entry should be the nearest one too you.

3. Aidden

It wasn't when I was testing it :/ it kept hovering a rock around 5tiles away when there was a rock diagonal to me and one 2-3 tiles away

4. Eagles13

Eagles13 The only thing Alpha about me is my bots

That happened for me too with my granite miner. It seemed so detectable that I took it out of my script bot.

5. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Well I've added reverse to it in the next release and I'm currently checking in to the distance thing.

6. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

okay I did a test and when I stood next to a tree and painted the nearest object according to the chaining methods it did draw the tree so I'm almost entirely sure that the sorting I'm applying for distance is working fine...

7. Aidden

I
    lll get you to tv me when i get home and show you what's happening and the code I'm using