1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Questing Services(Barrows Gloves/Singular Quests/etc.)

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Tballin1423, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Tballin1423

Hello Everyone,

Since I have joined RuneMate I have mostly been using scripts bots, but it has come to my attention that there is a much bigger market, and that I can take something I enjoy doing(Questing) and make some money from it.

Of course since I am starting out, I would like to build up a good reputation, so I will eagerly partake in the questing services on behalf of any trusted members. However, I am willing to work with newer members as well, we'll just need to be closer in contact. I know there are a lot of questing services on this forum that are probably more official than what I am trying to do, but I aspire to create a modest, single man operation that is safe and reliable. For now I will only be accepting job payments through OSRS gold!

I have had past experience questing for others through meetings in RuneScape itself, but now I would like to branch out and try to share my experience with others! If you take the time to look at my service and consider it, I am already extremely grateful. Hopefully as I continue I will become more professional at this! :)

Thanks,
    T

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Gnome stronghold
    Priest In peril
    Merlins crystal
    Holy grail

3. Tballin1423

Hey, thanks for coming over here XD, I could finish that for you. 6m for all sound okay?

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

to l8

5. Tballin1423

Wait, my bad, i got the quests wrong, should be around 2.5-3m

6. salzysalzysalzy

Hello I am looking for a low level barrows pure. Do you think you could get me barrows gloves from a level 3?

7. djdraco88

how much to get all f2p quest done apart from vampire slayer?