1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about other's experience with accounts that have been temp banned.

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by nived090, Jan 16, 2021.

1. nived090

So my account has had 2 temporary 2-3 day bans (can't remember the exact amount). I've waited for the bans to "fall off" the account before using this again. Not really sure what caused it as this is the only client I have ever used on the account. I think the bots that caused it were an agility bot initially and a year or two later the herbibore bot. They weren't suicided either, I always baby sit them, so it just must have been fishy. I was just curious if it was safe to use again or if I shouldn't risk it?
    I know that you shouldn't if you don't want to lose the account and I don't really need to, but it would be nice.
    Another 2 day wouldn't be a huge deal, but do you think they would increase it because of priors or if they really do "fall off" and aren't counted?

2. Suspense

Your next one will be a perma if you got a 2 day ban previously, unless you wait like.. 2-3 years lol.. then it'll be a second 2 day ban and then perma.

Overall, as you said; Don't bot on it if you don't wanna risk losing it.

3. nived090

Yea lmao, it was 2 years ago. That's typically what I do if that happens. If I get caught, I abandon botting for a couple years, probably take a break and when I start to get back into it I dabble. Not really sure how I was caught to begin with, but it happens. So since it's been over 2 years and "expired" you think it would be another 2 day?

4. Suspense

I can only speak from my experience, i lost an ironman with about 2k total a month ago. It had a 2 day ban on it that was 2-3 years old, i botted on it again and got another 2 day ban.. then i waited a week and used a herb cleaning bot and got perma banned for macroing :p