1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QuickCook 1.0.24

Become a Master Chef Today!

1. Eviriany

Please add a "Combat Academy" Location that could be used with portable ranges there ;)

Visual RM is a little clunky and not to preference but the only option to use a port range @ CA
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2019 ---
    As with most bots Jungle - If you set your preset1 up with 1 unfinished, 1 started and 26 fish, you will use urns the whole time ;)

2. suprant

please add the option to make pie shells, without adding a filling

3. tdotsfinest52

The bot working at catherby doesn't path toward the cooking range, rather moves toward the fishing spots....

#83 tdotsfinest52, Feb 8, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  4. Hyperion

5. Hyperion

6. hatsuuunemikuuu

With the new update, every time I try to start it up by cooking sharks, it says that there are no more tasks to complete. I am sure that I added sharks to the item queue and I have other 7000 sharks in my bank.

7. Hyperion

8. bob sagget23

lumbridge castle isn't wanting to work right now will bank and withdraw then just take a nap till reopened.

9. UnrefinedStyle

How do I tell the bot to use a portable station? There's not an option in the setup for that... Trying to leech off of the portable ranges at Combat Academy

10. Hyperion

Please send me the log via DM. Thanks.
    Portables are used automatically if present.

11. UnrefinedStyle

Not currently using portables at Combat Academy, have tried several times -- the bot starts, sets up the preset and then stands there doing nothing.

12. Hyperion

I see, this is most likely a client limitation. It fails to interact with collapsed menus (when there are a lot of people on one spot, actions get "grouped" together). Please use a less populated area.

13. Hyperion

14. pward12

Can you update to include making sushi from Great White Sharks? No chance of burning sushi :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 11, 2019 ---
    At the Alkhaird Range, the bot works beautifully, with the exception of occasionally the inventory gets in the way of the range (i.e. the range is hidden behind the inventory tab) and the bot doesn't seem to know how rotate the camera so that the range is in view. Please fix! :) Otherwise, i love this bot and i am on my way to 99! Thanks for the great bot!

15. Showtimer

Would be nice if you changed the banking location at Rogue's Den from the chest to the guy standing next to the fire. I've already had 3 people in a day ask me why I go to the chest instead banking with the guy next to the fire while I was babysitting it, making it obvious I was botting.

16. OmniXom

Any reason it cant detect the 10k raw sharks in my banks and keeps closing as soon as it starts saying all the tasks were completed?

17. jukkie

Why is there such a long time between withdrawing grapes and jug of water and also closing the bank? Also for cooking ranges it's unecessary to use item on range, you can just click on the range as it has a cook option.

18. ScapeGuy

Could you update rogue's den for 2 things?:
    1. Use Benedict instead of the chest that's further. Makes it look like a bot if you're the only person running to the chest! Works great otherwise.
    2. Don't stand directly on the fire, standing next to Benedict prevents people from trying to tell you to move and draws attention.
    Works awesome though!

ingeniuz likes this.
  19. winttw

for Lumbridge quick cook does not do anything after withdrawing the fish

20. seminolee

Can you make it so it just clicks the range at the hosidus cooking range? right now it uses the food on the range looks kinda bot like when you can just click the range to achieve the same result?

ingeniuz likes this.