1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QuickCook 1.0.24

Become a Master Chef Today!

1. lordgaben

Hello,
    I am using and have been using this to make pizzas. Its gotten me to 88 and still going. Using it at Al Kharid. Appreciate your work.
    Few things:
    1) Very randomly, when cooking at the range or merging pizza ingredients, the bot will click on the "enter X" option and press 11111111, and get stuck there. Even when the preset amount is already set, it just does that randomly. Sometimes hours go by and it doesn't happen. Sometimes it happens multiple times within an hour.
    2) The item queuing. It will finish cooking all of one queue list item, then stand at the range and not do anything to transition onto the next queue item. Gotta give it a manual push and then it rights itself.
    3) Item queuing again. It will start on a different item in the queue before finishing the entirety of the first item on the queue. Sometimes it works, and sometimes this happens.

This is all at Al-Kharid. I am using it on two bots at the same time.

2. I DNA I

after taking out fish from bank, bot sits at lumbridge castle (roof) bank. will not move.

3. PurpleFish1231

Works great, just dont cook at housidis Range and the new Re-map :3 goes to old Location, and just spam clicks
    --- Double Post Merged, May 31, 2019, Original Post Date: May 30, 2019 ---
    Does not Cook at housidis range anymore with Map update
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 3, 2019 ---
    Does not Work at new Hosidius house, runs to old Locations! please Fix! <333

4. Soryuurengezan

worked fine for what seemed like a good long time at catherby and grand exchange doing wines but now suddenly the script bot simply makes my character run around while not accomplishing a single thing! any help for this issue? clear a cache or something ?

5. brandont101

Just got banned only botted an hour and a half?/??

6. tdotsfinest52

BUMP !!

7. Hyperion

8. Hyperion

9. Meowmix1

Hello, I am having an issue with this bot in catherby, and im not sure if its my display settings or what. Im trying to cook lobs, and it will successfully use my bank preset to take the food out, but it walks over to the range next door and just keeps hovering over the range (and moving the camera sometimes) but never clicks it, even though the mouse is in the right spot. Any tips?

10. RoronoaZoro2191

I have the same issue

11. rsbxt69

keeps getting stuck at al kharid cooking plain pizzas plz help

12. Eviriany

They moved the range; Had the same issue with Apex but i got him to fix it ;)

13. zachwy

On OSRS. Was using this for awhile now and it's been great until today. It wont use the fire at the rouges den nor the stove at Hosidius house. Working for the last couple of days. It banks perfectly and uses the item your cooking. but when it clicks on the food, it can't register the place to cook it on at the correct location. Recent update that made this happen?

14. joe5555

the bot doesn't even start keeps stopping before it starts.

15. Sumpy19

i have the same issue, trying to cook at Catherby since it's closest to a range. Been doing this yesterday for like 5 hours, and then today I changed potatoes for tuna for better xp regardless of profit, and it doesn't even start, once you're done setting it, I press "update settings" so that the bot starts, and it gives me this error message saying the bot has stopped.

16. Good Luck

when cooking in al karid, somtime the blt just stand there trying to walk to range, but if it is out of sight it just stand still... me stood still an houre now..

17. Colton Scarmardo

it doesn't look like it keeps the queue when I press start. banks then nothing

18. Grim-_-Gamer

Beginning to have alot of issues with the bot finding its Target ( this case catherby Range). Just walks all around the cooking room and runs outside then back inside and this is getting rather annoying 5th time in a row after rebooting sytems and refreshing clients and made no improvement, please fix these little bugs this is fantastic Bot, keep up the good work!

19. x123xx

bot will rotate camera until it cannot see the range and then not interact as its trying to use fish on a range off the screen so will idle for ages

20. ArrancaRabo

ArrancaRabo Dimensional Emperor

bot will withdraw full inv of giant seaweed in an attempt to use on fire to turn to soda ash. Soda ash comes in a 6:1 ratio, so max it should withdraw is 4 per inventory, please fix