1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QuickCrafter PRO 1.0.36

The quickest Crafter in Gielinor!

1. Hyperion

Thanks!

2. Hyperion

3. lunarpug

4. Longslong99

Does this pick spina nd bank flax in seers?

5. ixoye2191

Im not able to fire the urns, after 28 minutes running no items made.
    upload_2019-1-28_11-1-29.png

6. Mallesen

When spinning in seers village, it forgets to open the door and instead goes directly for the ladder. Gets stuck when door is closed.

Also when spinning in lumby, after it has withdrawn everything from bank, it just stands still. If i manually go down the stairs it works fine until the same point again.

xLucifer likes this.
  7. Colt45W

Hey Hyperion, just wondering if there is any way to slowdown the mouse movements of this bot? I like it overall, the mouse movements just seem unhuman like, atleast way faster than I normally would be while withdrawing molten glass and depositing orbs.

8. tactwitch

I'm trying to craft diamond bracelets in Al Kharid and every time it opens up the menu at the forge, it fails to select diamond bracelet and then bugs out. Don't know what to do.

9. xLucifer

I am having the same issue at lumbridge. It will collect from the bank and then freeze wont go down the stairs. If i manually click to go down the stairs it does everything it supposed to. Goes back up the stairs. Deposits & Collects and then wont move again. Hope this is fixed I've babysitted the bot for a while and spent a bit of coin.. Don't mind if I don't get my money back, just hope this is fixed as this bot would be immaculate then. (BTW I've tried Ball of Wool & Bow String, Does the same for both )

Kind Regards!

10. Hyperion

11. Hyperion

12. Hyperion

13. Hyperion

14. Rocky Marc

does this work for jewelry in rs3 with the M&S update?

15. Hyperion

Most likely not because the smelting interface was updated. I plan to officially support smithing rework soon.

Rocky Marc likes this.
  16. Razerhitt

Hey there, I gotta say this is a very smooth bot, and it's been working great for me.

However, would it be possible to make the curser not move so impossibly fast when selecting things? I'm concerned that it will trigger bot detection with how quick the selection movements are. I literally can't even ready the options between it right clicking and moving down to select a furnace/bank item, and it's just not possible for a human to be making those movements. Also, it unnecessarily right clicks to select things such as a furnace/bank and makes additional highly accurate and quick movements which are starting to look pattern like to me just watching it, when it could simply left-click on the furnace/bank. This would allow for the bot to make faster & simpler motions, as well as allowing for it to click it slightly different places each time, and not following such a clear pattern like it is now, which I feel would make it much safer and undetectable like many other highly trafficked scripts bots here on Runemate that have an extremely high success and use rate.

Overall though, AWESOME JOB DUDE! This thing runs clean and hasn't had 1 single error or glitch for me at all today while using it on multiple accounts, and I will be using the pro version for months to come, no doubt! Awesome money making bot.

Sincerely,
    (Not getting me today Jagex..!)

PS: If you could enable configuration for the break-handler, that would be awesome. Right now it only allows you to select from auto generated break times, which are often far between and constantly 45-60+ minutes long, which is great for most of us having a couple of those in there sporadically. However, most people tend to take many other small 3-10 min breaks throughout the span of a couple hours (ie. bathroom/food breaks) with one or two larger breaks over the span of 8-12 hours (ultimately giving much more play-time and productivity), and it also forces us to pay for multiple hours of using the bot unless we opt out of using the break handler, which would then leave the bot running non-stop till either out of materials or manually ended. Which for many of us that use these while at work, or out of the house, and sleeping, it's very dangerous to leave a bot running 8-16 hours straight. So that forces many hours of paid usage with zero productivity from this otherwise amazing bot you've built.

*These are all just thoughts and suggestions of my own opinion based off my past few years of experience using Runemate, not dogging your work at all. This is a beautifully made script bot and worth absolutely every dollar$$ I throw into it* - Cheers

#96 Razerhitt, Mar 12, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  17. Creepierpanther

Hey mate,

Just ran into a problem with spinning bow string at lumby here's the log
    00:00:10 INFO robot.iiIiiiIiII - Target object not found or is not reachable, walking towards it...
    00:00:10 INFO robot.iIIiIIiIII - Building new path from Coordinate(3208, 3220, 2) to Coordinate(3211, 3214, 1)
    00:00:11 WARN robot.iIIiIIiIII - Unable to find path from Coordinate(3208, 3220, 2) to Coordinate(3211, 3214, 1)
    00:00:11 WARN robot.iiIiiiIiII - Path to target object near Coordinate(3208, 3213, 1) was not found!
    00:00:11 WARN robot.iiIiiiIiII - Failed to open production interface for item BOWSTRING
    Either just stands at bank or on the outside of bank with no movement down stairs.

Works fine in seers,

18. Previcion

Hi Hyperion!

The last week when i try to start the bot i get the message: An unhandled error has accured in quickcrafter. Please contact the author.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Argument is not an array
    at java.lang.reflect.Array.getLength(Native Method)
    at aux.iIiiIiIiIii.length(nc:592)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:322)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:177)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Transport.java:174)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:173)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:553)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(TCPTransport.java:808)
    at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:667)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.exceptionReceivedFromServer(StreamRemoteCall.java:283)
    at sun.rmi.transport.StreamRemoteCall.executeCall(StreamRemoteCall.java:260)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.invoke(UnicastRef.java:161)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invokeRemoteMethod(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:227)
    at java.rmi.server.RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteObjectInvocationHandler.java:179)
    at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy8.length(Unknown Source)
    at nul.IIIIiIiiIIIii.iiiiIiiiIiiiI(tic:197)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceContainers.isLoaded(grc:183)
    at nul.iiIIiIiiiiIIi.iiiiIiiiIiiiI(uhc:152)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceContainers.getAt(grc:15)
    at nul.IiIiIIiiIiIII.iiiiIiiiIiiiI(bjc:226)
    at nul.IIiIiIiiiIIII.validate(epc:33)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingBot.run(yfc:65)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(jjc:377)
    at nul.IIIIiIiiiiiiI.run(kvc:128)

Can u help me on this please?

Greets

19. Illkillutill

When spinning flax at Lumbridge it won't run to the spinning wheel after withdrawing flax from the bank.

Code (Text):
    2. 00:02:18 INFO   robot.iiIiiiIiII - Opening production interface...
    3. 00:02:18 INFO   robot.iiIiiiIiII - Target object not found or is not reachable, walking towards it...
    4. 00:02:18 INFO   robot.iIIiIIiIII - Building new path from Coordinate(3208, 3220, 2) to Coordinate(3209, 3215, 1)
    5. 00:02:19 WARN   robot.iIIiIIiIII - Unable to find path from Coordinate(3208, 3220, 2) to Coordinate(3209, 3215, 1)
    6. 00:02:19 WARN   robot.iiIiiiIiII - Path to target object near Coordinate(3209, 3213, 1) was not found!
    7. 00:02:19 WARN   robot.iiIiiiIiII - Failed to open production interface for item BOWSTRING

20. ricardo driedijk

hello i am using ur pro version of this bot but the bot is really slow it takes pauses of 2-3minutes before getting to action. i am using the bot to make opal bracelets in edgeville. do you have any clue what the problem might be?

(i don't know anything about scripting and coding)