1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QuickMiner Lite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Hyperion, Jun 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zylice

just tried this, it does keep clicking on the mine after a few seconds if you don't get an ore.

2. Hyperion

Hyperion updated QuickMiner Lite with a new update entry:

QuickMiner Lite v1.4.39 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 18, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2019 ---
    Should be resolved with latest update.
    Still happening? Was this RS3 or OSRS?
    Fixed with last update.
    RS3 or OSRS?
    Fixed with last update.

3. crushingbobs

Hi there! I've just started running the bot recently on OSRS and mining at Lumbridge East, the copper and tin, but every time it banks, it doesn't go back to the mine. I have to manually click it back down the stairs and then it'll run again once I hit the first floor. Is there anything I need to check besides the ore type and the bank? Not sure if I missed anything hehe

4. Hyperion

Hey, there's a client bug currently present that prevents it from traversing Lumbridge castle correctly. Please use a different location.

5. Hyperion

6. crushingbobs

Ah! Okay, thank you so much for letting me know. :)

7. Hyperion

8. jakenotrealli

on the pro version after an hour it stops and and says 'thanks for using lite version use pro for more use' or what ever it says. i tried the lite version and it just iidles

9. Hyperion

I'm not sure how that could have happened. PRO version does not have a time limit. Both Lite and PRO however use the some code so if one of them works, the otherone does too. If you experience this problem again please send me log via PM.

10. Tragon33X

Bot changes rocks before the rock is mined wasting time. Only mined two inventories of mithril in an hour. Also had a hard time starting from Falador east bank to mining guild.

11. Hyperion

First time hearing about this. Please send me the log via PM.

12. runestar1111

works decent getting the ores and taking them to the bank. but when i got to the bank it banked the ores and sat there for about 5 mins before i manually when back to the rocks to continue mining. works good but wouldnt take me back to the ores from the bank( im mining iron ore at varrock east)

13. Pangeekon

I have tried this bot at Varrock West, Lumbridge Castle, and Al Kharid. ALL of them stop working after depositing at the bank. This is not Lumbridge Castle specific, obviously.

14. JohnBuell

Tried using to mine uncommon gems in Al Kharid. Mines a full inventory then just sits there.

15. Tragon33X

Bank is broken. Won't start from bank and once inventory is full stops at mining location. (Note: Only tested on mining guild)
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 24, 2019 ---
    I don't know how to do that.

16. johnfuckingdenver

wont bank after full inventory or walk from mine to bank at east varrock

Tiezhcial likes this.
  17. Psycodelia

Great script bot!
    but i found out a bug.
    When mining in Luminite Ore in dwarven mines and set to bank on dungeon depot. After depositing items it doesnt go back through dungeon gate, and stay by the side of the gold rocks inside the dungeon.
    Appreciate a fix on it.
    Thanks alot.

18. knata

Doesnt go from mining spot to bank. only stops and stands still when inventory gets full. i have to move manually and when i got close to bank, bot works again and banks for me, but it always tries to teleport to varrock after banking so i have to move back to mining spot manually and when im close to the mining spot the bot starts mining. if only this would work its a great bot

19. NaiXel_

Banking is broken. Doesn't travel to bank, instead idle indefinitely with a full inventory (Varrock East).

#359 NaiXel_, Jan 4, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  20. PoisonArrows96

Hi,
    I am having trouble with the bot creating paths from the mining hole to the bank (and vise versa)
    if i get the bot to the mining site they will go to town until the inv is full, then he freezes. I looked at the logs a noticed an error for "Unable to find path from Coordinate(3171, 3400, 0) to Coordinate(3185, 3438, 0) 00:21:48 WARN author.IIIiiIiiii - Failed to find path to bank/deposit box!"....

Then i simply allowed my mouse to override the bot, brought him CLOSE to the bank, and he took over again. The bot went into the bank and deposited everything before freezing again while leaving the bank... Checked the logs... same error. i manually brought the bot back to the mining site and then he continued on his way.

very confused why he wont walk back and forth by himself.
    P.s. i have tried it at the Varrock East and West locations

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.