1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QuickMiner PRO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Hyperion, Jul 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Furrylicius

How can i get logs out for you ?
    I have a smite problem with the pro-version on rs3 client. I use Mining guild resource dungeon for rune/addy ores, but most of the time it just stands there doing nothing.
    Also the banking is a huge problem, because it doesn't do anything after banking (uses Falador deposit box)

Its not like millions of € go to waste, but small amount anyways, not looking for refund, since ive used the lite version alot
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 17, 2018 ---
    Found the logs. I bet i could have kept it for hours just standing at the falador deposit box

Log from start and from the end. Around 2h i kept it and lt didint do much of mining. Less than 80 rune/addy ores combined

Attached Files:

2. JHZBlanco

Set the bot to power mine iron ore at rimminington, just sits there doing nothing. I reset the instance twice to make sure It was not an error by my part. Still nothing.

3. propker009

When i mine granite in the DESERT where i need WATERSKINS after every inv full of granite it drops and drops everytime 1 waterskin xD.. that shouldnt happen please block it from dropping my waterskins and i hope to god he’s not going to drop my runes -.-
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 17, 2018 ---
    heres the txt log

Attached Files:

4. bjuno

Hey, does this support Perfect Juju mining potions on RS3?

5. Duces

Bot doesn't run back after banking at shilo village gem mine

6. Eviriany

Great bot - Wish it supported using lava titans too! No one mines without lava titans X.D
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 16, 2018 ---
    Unsure of what's been causing the latest issues - seems to randomly log out and the bot doesn't run any checks to log it back in - Nor does the lobby handler activate when it happens and get it back in game - I run it AFK and check on it with teamviewer multiple times a day and notice that i've been lobbied or logged for hours and my xp/h dropped from 120k/hr down to ~30-40k/hr so obviously a fair time offline and charged for no usage.

7. cdavies

Hey! Not sure if you're aware, but im running seren stones right now and it briefly will afk enough for it to lobby. Im not sure if its just mining for such a long time that it lobbies or if it actually is idle and lobbies, but i think it just mines for a while potentially. Just thought Id let you know! Its rs3, no other options enabled but with urns in inv, auto sends

8. Skiiat

Getting this error whilst trying to powermine iron ore

Code (Text):
    2. java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 500
    3.     at nul.iiiiIIiiIIiiI.super(yvb:192)
    4.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceContainers.getLoaded(boc:54)
    5.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.InterfaceComponentQueryBuilder.super(pkc:22790)
    6.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.queries.QueryBuilder.results(kec:20)
    7.     at nul.IiIIiIiiiiIii.super(pbc:181)
    8.     at nul.iiIIIIiiiiiii.validate(oyb:79)
    9.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(qvb:118)
    10.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(aac:16247)
    11.     at nul.IiIIiIiiIiIII.run(gpc:103)

9. Bot4Pure

Hey, can I get a refund for 1 hour? I was 5 minutes or so into the hour and my pc crashed. Also it sometimes missclicks the iron ore in Ardougne, seems very bot like.

10. flallnatural

Great bot man! I would recommend that for Lumbridge West, instead of teleporting to the bank at Draynor, you should bank at the chest just north/east of the mine at Shattered Worlds. This run is WAY shorter and more practical and more realistic as to what a real human would do.

11. Lang Straub

Bot is broken in OSRS. When I start it, it clicks right next to my player's position and walks 2 feet every few seconds. After a minute or 2, it just starts clicking on the players current position and stays there forever. Is there any way to fix this?

12. garrex

Hello the bot is working great as far as mining, but I am having trouble when power mining with the dropping. I have set my full action bar to "drop coal" and it is still right clicking on individual ores then left clicking drop. Most of the time that takes a solid 2 minutes and the bot misses probably a third of the drops. Seems very inefficient. Maybe I am missing something that I need to do to make the bot use the action bar drop button? Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks.

13. Bot4Pure

Can you add some kind of breaking system, like Regal bots? Would be nice to be able to stop the bot when it reaches the specified level or minutes/hours played

14. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

I am certain @Hyperion has a break handler in all of his bots

15. Bot4Pure

Guess i'm just retarded then, I'll keep my eyes open then.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 2, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 2, 2018 ---
    Can you tell me or send a screenshot where the break handler is located in this bot? It's not under the additional settings and I'm not seeing it anywhere else

16. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Looks like I am mistaken :)

17. Bot4Pure

Something is fucked up, from time to time the bot wont use shift click and will right-click drop instead

18. dharikk

So im in the crafting guild in OSRS with the fally bank selected. The bot decides that the fastest way to get to this bank is to tele-lumbridge and then walk to the bank. after eventually getting there it deposits its inventory, closes the screen and then hangs. Please give us the option to disable random teleporting.

19. kapsaaju420

gembag support. inv full-fill..etc till full-bank.

20. ln00c

Just started it after runemate was updated, but it won't do anything apart from switching to world 1 and looping if world hop is enabled. It still looks like if it can't detect the rocks (null)? I attached the log.

I don't want to waste credits a third time, so I've tried the Lite after, and it didn't do anything aswell -> same thing. Is it my fault, the clients or the bots fault?

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.