1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QuickMiner Lite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Hyperion, Jun 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyperion

Yes, Action bar dropping will be added with next update.
    Yes, will be added with next update.
    Patched for next version.

nigerson, Wet Rag and JonFon1234 like this.
  2. JonFon1234

I like you.

3. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Holy shit you're a god

4. nigerson

I like the way you operate :)

5. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Patched this in the last update.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 23, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 23, 2017 ---
    When attempting to mine iron ore at Ardougne South on RS3, it manages to get to the mine perfectly fine and then proceeds to stand near the rocks, and then randomly wander away, then return to the mining area, and wander away again, and the cycle just repeated endlessly. Changing the settings to use a different mine resulted in a smooth transition where it navigated to the newly selected mine and started mining and banking perfectly :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 23, 2017 ---
    I suggest that you pause the timer you're using to calculate profit, ores, and experience per hour when onPause is called and having it be resumed when onResume is called, that way time that passes while the user has the bot paused won't affect the accuracy of the per hour statistics.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 23, 2017 ---
    Another suggestion I have is that when banking, if the game object or npc is visible but interaction fails more than a couple times, rotate the camera and retry, applying slight deviations to the angle and pitch if there are repeated failures, until you're able to successfully interact with the banker/bank booth. I recommend this because it's possible that isVisible is returning true when it's hidden behind an interface like the inventory on rs3's modern interface mode. This isn't as much of a problem on osrs but on both game modes their are quite a few interfaces that aren't taken into account when determining if something is visible for performance reasons. It's also possible that interaction could fail because only a small triangle is actually visible on screen, in which case you could use getVisibility() (which is a much heavier call if the entity is actually on screen) which returns a double representing the percentage of triangles that were projected which are visible (using the same definition of visible as isVisible(), in other words not all interfaces are accounted for when determining the value of getVisibility() either). This is useful for detecting if the entity if only 10% or so of the model is on the screen which, depending on the size of the model, could make interaction difficult (note that when I said 10%, I was just picking a low random number).

6. Hyperion

Hyperion updated QuickMiner with a new update entry:

QuickMiner v1.1.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 24, 2017 ---
    Update includes:
    • Added Action bar dropping (automatically enabled, just add the items to drop to it) (RS3)
    • The bot will now bank in Dwarven Mine resource dungeon if mining in the Dwarven Mine and you have +15 Dungeoneering (RS3)
    • The bot will no longer drop Unidentified Minerals while powermining in the Mining Guild (OS)
    • Added support for Extended Mining Guild along with all rocks in it (OS)
    • If mining in Mining Guild on a members world, the bot will bank in the extended part of the guild (OS)
    • Added Bank/Deposit Box opening failsafes
    • Fixed a couple of crashing bugs
    • Paint timer is now paused/resumed when the bot is to display more accurate calculations

Jhinn and Swatarinaess like this.
  7. nigerson

New powermining feature in extended guild works great. However how can I set it up so the bot goes back to the same exact spot after banking? Right now I am having the issue that it goes back to the general location of my 3 iron rocks and ends up running between them to mine instead of standing in the middle and just turning around to mine.

#27 nigerson, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  8. Geashaw

@Hyperion are you intending on adding the motherlode mine to this?

zeke do work likes this.
  9. Hyperion

There is currently no way to do that. I might add something in the future to make this possible.
    Motherlode will be released as a separate bot.

JonFon1234 and Wet Rag like this.
  10. nigerson

If I knew where you lived, I would bake some special brownies and send them to you.;)

Hyperion likes this.
  11. JonFon1234

When trying to mine the amethyst ore, It would go to the 3 iron ore vein spot and stand there and do nothing...

12. Geashaw

I wanted to mine the iron ore near the bank in the extended mining guild as well, was standing there too.

13. Hyperion

Is the area with those crystals loaded on the map?
    Was it trying to mine other rocks or was it just standing there doing nothing?

14. JonFon1234

Nvm, No, There is nothing there. It would just go to that 3 Iron Ore Vein spot and stand there looking dumb lol.

15. Geashaw

Yes, this is what I experienced too.

JonFon1234 likes this.
  16. Hyperion

17. JonFon1234

18. Hyperion

I'll try to get it fixed with next update.
    This update addressed the RS3 on-start crashing.

I can't currently access the mining guild. Can you please send me the log after you start it in the guild?

19. JonFon1234

like I said, its just not even detecting the amethyst vein at all , even when I'm like 1 tiles away from it.

Attached Files:

20. Hyperion

It looks like an issue with rock detection. I'll get it fixed with next update.

JonFon1234 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.