1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QuickMotherlode Lite [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Hyperion, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyperion

#21 Hyperion, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  2. kysbud

henlo, new update got stuck and did nothing emptying the sack ;( I let it 2 minute log me hoping it would fix itself when it logged back in but nop it still just stood there
    00:12:27 DEBUG Successfully interacted with SpawnableResource - (Ore vein, 26661, ORE_VEIN, Coordinate(3764, 5672, 0), respawned: true, 0)!
    00:12:40 DEBUG [LocalPath] Executing vertex [ObjectVertex] Coordinate(3769, 5658, 0) -> Rockfall - Mine - true
    00:12:43 DEBUG [LocalPath] Executing vertex [ObjectVertex] Coordinate(3769, 5658, 0) -> Rockfall - Mine - true
    00:12:47 DEBUG [LocalPath] Executing vertex [LocalVertex] Coordinate(3769, 5655, 0)
    00:12:50 DEBUG [LocalPath] Executing vertex [ObjectVertex] Coordinate(3762, 5652, 0) -> Rockfall - Mine - true
    00:12:52 DEBUG [LocalPath] Executing vertex [ObjectVertex] Coordinate(3762, 5652, 0) -> Rockfall - Mine - true
    00:12:56 DEBUG [LocalPath] Executing vertex [ObjectVertex] Coordinate(3762, 5652, 0) -> Rockfall - Mine - true
    00:12:58 DEBUG [LocalPath] Executing vertex [ObjectVertex] Coordinate(3762, 5652, 0) -> Rockfall - Mine - true
    00:13:00 DEBUG [LocalPath] Executing vertex [LocalVertex] Coordinate(3758, 5666, 0)
    00:13:02 DEBUG [LocalPath] Executing vertex [LocalVertex] Coordinate(3758, 5666, 0)
    00:13:03 DEBUG [LocalPath] Executing vertex [LocalVertex] Coordinate(3758, 5667, 0)
    00:13:05 DEBUG [LocalPath] Executing vertex [LocalVertex] Coordinate(3753, 5672, 0)
    00:13:16 DEBUG Failed to interact with sack
    00:13:19 DEBUG Failed to interact with sack
    00:13:22 DEBUG Failed to interact with sack
    00:13:24 DEBUG Interacted with sack
    00:13:25 DEBUG New motherlode sack amount -> 24
    00:13:25 DEBUG Withdrew from the sack, setting bot to bank...
    00:17:07 DEBUG New motherlode sack amount -> 52
    00:18:27 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
    00:18:34 DEBUG New motherlode sack amount -> 0
    00:18:34 DEBUG Withdrew from the sack, setting bot to bank...
    00:18:34 DEBUG Sack is now empty, setting deposited to false...
    00:18:38 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
    00:18:39 DEBUG New motherlode sack amount -> 52

3. Hyperion

The bank handler was set to activate but it didn't for some reason. I assume you had option to deposit after the sack got full enabled?

4. meulsie

Ok some feedback, the banking issue of just standing at the sack after emptying and not being able to get to the bank that I reported a few versions ago is still present after the updates. It got to the point where I thought I must be doing something wrong as it literally happens nearly every time it goes to bank so I don't think there's any way you would have missed it if was happening to you.
    I decided to make my bot client resizable and fill most of my screen so it was nearly a 1080p client width because I feel like it was trying to click on the bank chest from the sack but it couldn't quite see it. After I did this and restarted the bot it managed to succesfully bank every single time.

Maybe you can confirm if you have been testing with resizable client width? But to me it seems like if you are running fixed size on 800x600 you will have issues with banking nearly every time potentially due to bank chest not being quite visible from the sack. If this is the case I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing, having a resizable client creates for greater diversity between bot user's RS client, but it might be worth adding a note somewhere. I prefer resizable client but have noticed a couple of bots have had issues with it hence I had reverted to fixed. Sorry for the ramblings, thanks for the bot :D

EDIT:
    Also forgot to mention clicking "Change Bot Settings" just takes you to a blank Runemate window which you can't leave and has no settings that can be changed on it.

#24 meulsie, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  5. Hyperion

Thank you for your feedback. The bot is supposed to work with any game settings. I've added some additional fail-safes for next version which I believe will fix the banking in all game screen sizes. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if the next update will solve the issue for you.

Now regarding the UI bug. I've ran both the bot store and local bot versions a couple of times to test this but it's working on my end. Can you tell me what operating system are you using?

6. kysbud

yep
    Same for me :) windows 10 64 bit

7. Hyperion

Some banking improvements have been released for next version, just waiting for an admin to review it before it comes live. Let me know if banking will still bug for you.

The UI issue looks like it might be system-dependent. I'll try to replicate it on my windows machine.

8. zachie

Stands by the sack doing nothing and sometimes stands by the rockfall after mining it out of the way. I have it set to south end and it seems to stand there whenever the next rockfall to mine is not found onscreen.

9. Hyperion

Next update (v1.0.5), which is currently in the queue waiting for admins to review it, will improve banking and traversing and should fix the issues you're experiencing.

Dark sage likes this.
  10. Hyperion

Hyperion updated QuickMotherlode with a new update entry:

QuickMotherlode v1.0.5 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 10, 2017 ---
    What's new:
    • Improved banking. It should no longer idle near the sack after withdrawing ores.
    • Improved traversal.
    • Fix a bug where the bot would sometimes idle with open right-click menu.

11. Hyperion

12. Hyperion

Hyperion updated QuickMotherlode with a new update entry:

QuickMotherlode v1.1.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2017 ---
    What's new:
    • Added new paint.
    • Added support for RuneMate WebServices. You can now remotely check the progress of the bot.
    • Fixed a bug where the bot would try to mine even without a pickaxe.
    • Couple of other bug fixes and improvements.

13. Hyperion

14. meulsie

After the recent updates this is running so much better in nearly every way. Before it seemed a bit slow still and the banking issues made it unuseable. Now it's very quick with every action and no more getting stuck banking, admittedly I am still using resizable and haven't tested with a fixed screen size yet.
    I do still have the change settings bug, it's not a deal breaker for me as there aren't really any settings you'd want to change after starting with this bot but just thought I'd mention it. One day I'll do a re-install of RM and see if that fixes it.
    Thanks for all the updates and this bot :)

15. Hyperion

Good to hear that the bot is working well for you :)

The UI issue seems to be operating system related. I've tested it on both Windows and OSX and it worked only on OSX. Not sure what's causing this yet.

meulsie likes this.
  16. Fittstocken

Oh my god, the work you've done on this one!
    Im so impressed!

17. Dark sage

Dark sage Misfits

you broke the GUI :'(

18. Hyperion

Thanks!
    Trying to change the settings after starting the bot seems to be broken on Windows. Switch to OS X and it will work fine... :p

Just kidding, I'm looking for a fix.

Dark sage likes this.
  19. Fittstocken

Did find a small glitch though!
    When it is gonna start looting the first pouch after filling it, it pick-ups whats inside it,
    and runs straight to start mining pay-dirt with a full inventory of ore.
    Not sure if it only does this whenever it dosn't get any gold nuggets or if its just random.

20. Hyperion

Does this happen when you withdraw before the new pay dirt load makes it to the sack?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.