OSRS Quitting RS for good, should I bot my main account ?

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Frozen, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Yeah, so I am quitting and I wonder if I should just bot my account and see how far I can get, the account is 100% trained self, around 110 cb and 200+ qp

I wonder how I also should do with the gold, should I keep it in my main account or switch it over to some new account.
  2. Well if you're quitting, you might as well try to sell everything.
  3. Already did [​IMG]
  4. I am sadly, gonna focus on bigger things like League of Legends and World of Warcraft.
  5. You are a fool mate! Quitting RS for "bigger" things like LoL or WoW.
    Gathicxv likes this.
  6. Ehhh, tbh League and WoW are both bigger than RS, and peoples game preferences change over time xD
  7. give up rs for life pls
  8. I did that about 6 years ago xD
  9. Why you still here m9?
  10. I tried that. I even quit rs for 4 years to focus on LOL. But I came back. You will come back. Don't throw away your account.
  11. I won't come back, the game is really boring. PKing requires no skill as its RNG based and the rest is just sitting inside a bank and clicking to gain XP. Only reason I started OSRS was because of nostalgia.

I have bigger ambitions atm as reaching top 50 challenger, currently Diamond 1 etc.
    Gathicxv likes this.
  12. I'd just sell all your stuff
  13. I don't play rs doe lel

I can leave entirely if you want though
  14. Ohhh nigga trynna bait me into saying that I want you here;) cheeky scrub
  15. Develop a league of legends bot, and then bank. OR, just play a little instead of a lot of runescape.
  16. bot of legends already exists
  17. Botoflegends, what a joke. L# army Kappa

I haven't played the game for 1 year, just have the account sitting there inactive.
  18. Or you can bot on your main while you play league. Thats what i do and have made over 90m and 4 99s ;)