1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1.1.17.5

Npc's gotta die.

1. qverkk

That's some runemate related stuff sadly man

It only supports super strength pots. Also i think the web walker doesn't work for walking down there

2. lunarpug

Just wanted to say, great bot again man! Imagine my surprise when it started smashing gargoyles!

3. qverkk

Ay im glad you like it man! Happy botting!

4. Dale71

Yeh no worries, I just didn't quite understand how the whole runemate credit system worked, I hoped if you bought an hour you could turn it on and off in you own pleasure, I'll make sure i know eveythings working before trying again. =]

qverkk likes this.
  5. Sab

Sab

Loving this bot so far but it won't use antifire potions
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 1, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 30, 2019 ---
    Could I have some refund on this please? I thought it stops taking $$$ when you pause it... I ran it for 1 hour before pausing it and left my PC on for 4 hours so I paid $.40 for nothing...

6. funkmaster

Has anyone used this to fight Cave Horrors? If so, will the bot use a duel ring to bank, then use a Mos tab to get back to the Cave Horrors?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 16, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 14, 2019 ---
    Where can I find a guide on how to set this up? I have tried at Gargoyles in Mortanyia and Blue Dragons in Taverley Dungeon. Gargoyles wouldn't work at all, but the Blue Dragons kind of worked. But the bot would go around looting blue dragon scales instead of killing the Blue Dragons, or it would loot the small piles of coins scattered around. If anyone has successfully botted either location, I would really appreciate some guidance on how to setup the bot.

Banking seemed to be the problem area for both as well. Thanks in advance! (I used Kharyll tele tabs and Falador tele tabs respectively)

7. qverkk

Were you running this on osrs or rs3? Antifires work on rs3, dunno about osrs. Also for the refund i don't refund for not reading through the info that is available on the forums as i lose a lot on this sorry mate.

Haven't tried Cave horrors, depends if the web works there and on your banking stuff. Also every option is available in the overview mate. If you read through it, lmk if you have any problems still

8. Djspecial

Have it up and running at crabs. Took me a few seconds to figure out.
    Hoping it will bring my combat up so i can do ZulRah

#Edit
    Bot is working fine.

#Edit2:
    Had something about looting being broken. I fixed it with expanding the range. So again no problem.

#528 Djspecial, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  9. Kushad

#529 Kushad, Jul 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
  10. qverkk

Yeah in order to loot properly, i made it so there is attacking and loot range, good for safespotting etc
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 24, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 24, 2019 ---
    Yes it is normal that it charges that way. You have to read how the premium system works on forums. Also i'd need an account to test this, but most likely the web walking doesn't support that area

11. Djspecial

Yeah that was my bad. So i edited the post. Else people might think its broke. But it was user error. I think my brain is broken.
    I will use it again today to train range. Doing magic atm so ill use it later today.

Thank you for the great work.

qverkk likes this.
  12. billybobdead

wondering if you can add the ability to attackk monsters already in combat? my training spot includes a lot of monsters fighting other monsters, and im guessing the id of the monster changes when its fighting something. if you need more info about it let me know.

13. Dr. Rakkins

It just loadstoned me to the wilderness with a full inv of loot and all my gear lol. Luckily I checked on it when I did and nobody was around.

14. qverkk

It should never teleport there, maybe you had a bad combat position or something.

I can add a checkbox for it
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 5, 2019 ---
    Should work in next release

15. qverkk

16. Sharkbarderz

Pretty much only combat script bot that I feel comfortable using in RS3 for longer periods of time.

I've a couple suggestions though.

When I run this script bot using aggro pots & overloads, the bot often lobbies itself because there's no required input from it. Is it possible to add some kind of functionality for this? This is the only thing really stressing me out because at some crowded places, people could actually take over your spot in the ~30sec it takes to relog. This is most likely an instant report and is detrimental to the progress I'd want on one or more accounts.

Sometimes when using aggro pots, the bot keeps on issuing attack orders on monsters. Like, it'll issue a new attack order every other second. Obviously this fixes the above problem, but this is as far you can come from legit behavior, since what I'm trying to do with aggro pots is simulate an afk playstyle, while the bot is unnecessarily active and more so than any legit player.

Speaking of Aggro pots and Overloads: Support for the new Aggroverloads would be really nice, preferably with its own tickbox.

Last but not least, it would be a sweet little addition if the Use Revolution++ is on by default, since it's what you'd use in literally 99% of cases, and if you're in legacy mode there are no abilities to use anyway.

Hope these things are possible and won't require an insane amount of effort to implement. Either way, great script bot!

17. billybobdead

Untitled.png [​IMG]
    since you added the new attack monsters in combat option, ive been getting pretty decent sessions. really appreciate your work on this bot.

18. juicemang

running current version, the bot banks even though I have strength pots and lobsters in invy. The bot doesnt bank in lummy swamp.

19. qverkk

Where are u running the bot currently? I'd like to see the area and your banking/teleport out options

20. mdttheory

qverkk,

Tried the lite version and it ran flawlessly so I'm considering paying for pro version. Thanks for your great work! Two questions:
    1. Does this bot handle event mystery boxes?
    2. Does it walk back after banking? Could it make it back into varrock dungeons near red spiders, for example?
    Cheers