1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1.1.17.5

Npc's gotta die.

1. BarbarianBot

Hey, does this support depositing items with NPC's or only more traditional banking? Cheers

2. mdalt15

Hey the script bot is sick but I don't understand potting. I am using dragon b axe spec and super att pots and this thing just guzzles my att pots. sometimes it goes for like 5 mins without sipping a pot and sometimes it uses 3 sips in 5 minutes, cannot understand it.

3. qverkk

Both afaik, will check once I’m home

Umm, if you’re using the b axe spec maybe u shouldn’t use attack potions overall, but I’ll see what I can do once I’m home
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 4, 2019 ---
    @BarbarianBot yeah just checked, only traditional banking, like bank npcs, bank booths, bank chests etc.
    @mdalt15 i've just read that the special attack takes of ur 10% attack, so make sure to keep ur super attack sipping at like +1 or so in the settings

BarbarianBot likes this.
  4. OverWolf

so the new bank preset im not sure what to do on that any ideas?

5. qverkk

Isn’t it working at all? Won’t it kid preset 1 or 2?

6. OverWolf

Yeah for me it just hovers around i'm not sure why

7. Oratic

The client needs to update, all bots using bank wont work.

8. mdalt15

Is there a way to add npc that are not in your area? I would like to add superior npcs in but they are very rare to see

9. vendettas

Small suggestion: Can you make the bot prioritize eating 1/2 pizzas/cakes over starting to eat a fresh pizza/cake? I'm doing slayer with Pineapple Pizzas and the bot eats a bunch of pizzas halfway before then going back to finish off the second half. To me that doesn't feel very "humanlike" and also hurts when you need inventory space for loot.

Thanks!

10. qverkk

it should eat the first food that has an option "Eat" in the inventory

11. vendettas

There's definitely an error then because in ~50 trips of slayer tasks it's never followed the "first" technique. It eats seemingly randomly - all over the inventory. Looking at the log and it doesn't specify which position or type of food - how can I show you that there's something going on?

EDIT: For example, this is my inventory currently while on a task. It eats completely randomly.

[​IMG]

#571 vendettas, Oct 17, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  12. qverkk

Queued a new update, should work since new release. Tyvm for the feedback man

13. qverkk

14. MahmoodZ

Awesome bot!
    Some notes though:
    • Bot doesn't cross wilderness border
    • Bot doesn't consider ground level when defining location. So for example if I go to hellhounds at wilderness, I have to enter a cave entrance. The bot, though, stays in the same ground level and goes to the target location. So basically in the hellhound case the bot is on 1st level floor, while the hellhounds are underground.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 20, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 20, 2019 ---
    I forgot to add that choosing the banking option and the teleport (in my case edgeville) doesn't work right. It teleports to draynor and walks all the way up to draynor to bank. The edgeville loadstone teleport is active in my account. I am using version 1.1.15.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2019 ---
    • Bot doesn't teleport to the chosen loadstone. For example when I choose to teleport to bank at edge, it teleports to draynor village and walks all the way up to edge instead of using the edge teleport.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2019 ---
    • Bot doesn't consider the mobile banking. The banker near the Bandit camp for example when choosing the banking option "closest".

15. qverkk

I've never tested killing stuff in wilderness, maybe the web doesn't support that i have no clue. Regarding teleporting to draynor village instead of edgeville lodestone i have no idea why that's happening. It uses the default web provided by runemate. And the banking option closest, uses landmarks to determine the closest bank, so it can take i account that if u click teleport and that teleport area has a bank within 5 squares or something it will go there, instead of walking 20 squares by foot.

16. MahmoodZ

I see. that's really odd. I should test teleport in other bots then maybe its a general issue. Thanks mate!
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 21, 2019, Original Post Date: Oct 21, 2019 ---
    Feedabck: I don't know if this is connected to Runemate or this bot:
    When training anywhere that has an entrance (Door, Cave entrance, entrance..) the bot doesn't enter nor open it. This makes it very hard to leave the bot alone without monitoring it every while. One example is when training at barbarian village, the door to the bar closes alone every few minutes and the bot gets stuck (while trying to attack out of reach NPCs that are outside the bar).

17. qverkk

Isn't there a setting that u can toggle to only attack reachable monsters? If there isn't any, i'll add it soon

18. iknownoob

something's off with potting, sometimes it uses a whole pot of super combat within 10 minutes, sometimes it takes 40 minutes to finish one. (using the same settings both times tho)

19. qverkk

Can i see your settings for the potions part?

20. vendettas

Just realized that the bot won't alch items when the runes are in a rune pouch. Is that something you can fix?

With the pouch now being purchasable(not sure if that's a word) with gold, I'm sure it will become more prevalent.

#580 vendettas, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019