1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1.1.17.5

Npc's gotta die.

1. RuneM8r

Started up on sand crabs seems to be working well, I havnt played in a while and I thought rock crabs were still viable lol
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 29, 2019, Original Post Date: Nov 29, 2019 ---
    Its working good on sandcrabs
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2019 ---
    Nevermind It never walks far enough to reset aggro no matter where you set it up. Ive caught it in an endless loop of resetting aggro because of this multiple times now

2. qverkk

oh damn, ill take a look tomorrow into it, tyvm for the report

3. RuneM8r

I love using Active mode on crabs. Maybe the bot could go to the bridge to reset aggro on Active mode. Afk mode is fine!

VID_20191202_045100 - Streamable

#603 RuneM8r, Dec 2, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
  4. vendettas

Hey - seems like the bot has a bad habit of drinking combat potions before it needs to. For example I'm using combat potions with a threshold set to drink when the boost gives less than 2 levels, but it frequently drinks when I have >5 boost left. Just now it went through a full 4-dose potion in less than 8 minutes...

The bot doesn't seem to drink prayer potions early (it always lets my prayer go down enough that it's not wasting any of the potion) - can you take a look and see if the code has anything that may cause the early drinking issue? Thanks man.

5. qverkk

For combat potions it should drink the potion if: current level (top one) is lower than base level + minimal boost. So for example ur level is 60 attack and u want it to drink when minimal boost is 2, it will drink when current attack level is less than 62.

Same for prayer: If u set it to drink at 25, it will drink below 25 current prayer

6. vendettas

I understand that, but the bot is not doing that... I have it set to drink when boost is less than 2. I have 83 att/def/str, so it should drink at <85 - but it's drinking a new dose when my combat stats are above 90. It's not functioning as it should be.

7. qverkk

Show me ur settings in that part. And also send me logs please

8. RuneM8r

00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab. 00:00:38 - Pastebin.com
    Those are my log files. It stops working and logs out then starts back up momentarily. Please let me set a radius on active mode for crabbing, I dont like to use the AFK feature it doesnt work that well it will stop working altogether but keep running for hours while work or sleep

Update

AFK crab mode OSRS it doesnt go back to the location I have it set to
    00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at xx Qve AIOFight - Pastebin.com

#608 RuneM8r, Dec 9, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  9. vendettas

Here's a recent log. Keep in mind I'm at 85 combats with drink @ boost less than 2, so a single dose of a super combat gives +17 stats and should last for 17 minutes. The bot drinks at:

(4): 0:12 - first dose, right as it starts. All good here
    (3): 6:53 - second dose after 6 minutes, wasting 9 minutes per my settings
    (2): 11:12 - third dose after about 6 more minutes, again wasting 9 minutes per my settings
    (1): 12:42 - last dose after another minute, wasting 15 minutes per my settings

All-in-all, a full 4 dose potion at 85 combats should boost +17 stats, with stats degrading every 60 seconds. Assuming drink at less than 2 boost, it should last 15 minutes/dose for an hour per potion total. I think the log shows clearly that it drinks prematurely - just no idea why... let me know man!

10. RuneM8r

Still having problems at sand crabs. Does not return to the ccoordinates set in the afk crab mode I know this is low on the problems list but the other crab script bot on this site is absolute garbage

11. qverkk

Will try to fix it asap, atm trying to fix the potion drinking issues and i've got plenty uni projects, sorry my man, please be patient ;)

12. rsotterbotter

Hey mate, i dont understand how to actually start the bot, setting the attack range, the box below that wont let me input anything? same with safespot? and if i cant fill those out i cant start the bot. any help would be appreciated thanks :)

13. qverkk

Hi, first of all you need to select the attacking position in general tab and then u need to adjust the radius and loot radius aswell if u want to loot stuff. Then you can select a safe spot too, it can be the same one as attacking one, u just click the button to input it for u. And then u need to add npcs in the npc tab. Most of this stuff is explained in the overview sir

14. rsotterbotter

Hey, 'u just click the button to input it for u' thats where my problem seems to be, clicking the button doesnt do anything for me?

15. qverkk

upload_2019-12-15_14-5-25.png
    U click this Get Position button to get the attack position.

upload_2019-12-15_14-6-10.png
    Then u enable Use safespotting and then click Get position next to it.

Then u add npc stuff and looting. That's all if u just care about killing stuff without banking.

16. rsotterbotter

----
    Hey, so my problem was i didnt have it in fullscreen fml, im an idiot. the option were off to the side and i didnt think to look. thank you :) got it all working now. amazing work you've done

qverkk likes this.
  17. qverkk

18. RuneM8r

at ammonite crabs when resetting aggro it tries clicking off the map over and over

19. qverkk

I can't recall if those even are supported

20. RuneM8r

np then, thanks anyways <3