1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1.1.17.5

Npc's gotta die.

1. Floppy Slaps

Still happening, but doesn't bother me.

Also, Was just wondering how hard it would be to implement 'logout when out of food'. Just asking as when I'm in a dungeon using your bot, the path to bank is all messed up and it gets stuck trying to find its way to the bank. bot just sits there clicking on the minimap trying to find its way. (Getting stuck at F2P Hill Giants). I'd much rather the account logging out, even if it doesn't stop the bot entirely and continues to charge me per hour. not sure how hard this would be for you.

2. qverkk

qverkk updated Qve AIOFighter (PRO) with a new update entry:

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) v1.1.16.4 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 27, 2020, Original Post Date: Jan 26, 2020 ---
    Should be fixed now

3. Floppy Slaps

Just wondering if your able to add a 'loot only my loot' option. not entirely sure if your capable of doing it. But thought id ask just incase its an easy process.

4. Andrew2001

Hey im new to botting but when I go to launch the client it wont let me start the instance for osrs and the rs3 has been temporarily unsupported im confused on whats going on but I only really play rs3 so if I could get some assistance on actually getting rs3 to work for it thatd be amazing I looked at a couple walkthrough videos did exactly what they said and did and it still didn't work

5. qverkk

Currently there is no way of telling which loot is yours, maybe in the future ill try to add a feature like this

nxt isn't supported, only the old legacy client was supported but jagex took it down sadly

6. Churchillian

can you add an anti-ban for when it sips prayer? the only option lets you pick at what level it will sip a prayer potion. I've watched the bot take a sip of prayer pots the exact second it hits 13 prayer for the past hour And even when it sips a prayer potion it just picks a random one in my inventory. Im sitting here with a mix of 4 dose/ 3 dose/ 2 dose/ 1 dose all scatter throughout my inventory.. What REAL player would do something like this? Id like some insight on these reasoning when you get a chance. thank you. In the meantime i will be using a different script bot.

7. qverkk

It should drink from 4 to 1. And for making it different, i could add a deviation of +/-

8. belyiwolf

i was fighting guards in ardoughn and it clicked on the gem stall and was stuck when i got off work i think it was a long time like 8 hours or somthing i have my log files but not sure how to read them if u want i can send them somehow

9. Azure

Osrs pathing is broken as far as I can tell. Breaks with any door/gate/agility shortcut.

edited for more info...

Door to house for men in edgeville...
    Route coming to fally bank after fighting hobbs by crafting guild, doesn't open gate to then get to the agility shortcut by the west fally bank, also doesn't attempt to use shortcut so I don't know how this path would work even if the gate wasn't an issue.

#649 Azure, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
  10. qverkk

Upload a log file please

As far as i know, web pathing isn't in the best condition now, and it's not something i can control sadly sorry. Also i'm not even sure if that area was ever supported by web pathing

11. Ragas

Please add anti-fire potions to OSRS as it is not registering any anti-fire potions i have in my inventory.

12. qverkk

It should work. Doesn't it drink it at all?

13. Ragas

Nope....not the Extended Anti-fire or the normal Anti-fire... I always have to click the pots manually every time or I die on a dragon task...

14. qverkk

can u send me ur log files?

15. Tactical-Twinkie

Glad you are on it with the anti-fire potions. I just thought I'd chime in and let you know that I am also have this problem where it is not sipping them. Let me know if you want me to send over my logs as well!

16. qverkk

Send them over if u can as Ragas didn't send them yet, it would help a lot

17. Djspecial

Bot broke after the update from a few mins ago.
    Just letting you know. (and everybody else that uses this bot)

qverkk likes this.
  18. qverkk

Will probably be working agani after a client update

Djspecial likes this.
  19. Djspecial

I`ll wait and see. Its been a good run so far.
    Getting a mate all 90 combat for his birthday. Using it hours and hours in a row a day. (its been 50+ hours last week/weekend or something)

20. qverkk

Seems good, good luck man!