1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Qve AIOFighter (PRO) 1.1.17.5

Npc's gotta die.

1. William B Rocket

I'm only running one account but there are a few double charges.. any ideas what i could be doing wrong? I'm down more hours than have passed since i bought credits.. did i stop the bot and it charged again when i started? still new to this
    [

Attached Files:

2. qverkk

RuneMate system charges you at start of the script bot and then after every hour basicly. So maybe you stopped the bot at like 1h and 1 sec and it took additional money, but that's how runemate system works. Afaik my runtime in the bot only shows the time after you click "Start" in the UI. But runemate timer starts at the time you select a script bot and click Play

3. William B Rocket

okay. so ill just be more careful when i start and stop. thank you

qverkk likes this.
  4. qverkk

5. immikew

I cannot seem to get the bury bones to functiion properly. I don't know if its because I am killing hill giants which drop big bones. I have tried on goblins as well with no results. Do I need to add Big bones to the loot list in addition to checking the Bury bones box? And what does the loot above option do? Also, would you be willing to add an end timer? Like stop this bot after X amount of time. I dont like running bots for too long, and it would be nice to have an auto stop function. If you want to get crazy with it, perhaps make it stop after X amount of time, but wait till it gets back to the bank to log out first.

Seems liks a great bot, everything besides that is working well for me.

#85 immikew, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  6. qverkk

It's pretty self explanatory I think. Checkbox says to bury bones. So you got to add them to the list sir :)

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

7. thup

My bot eats food at full hp, which makes my trips shorter. It worked fine last week, what happened?

8. qverkk

It shouldn't. Osrs or rs3? And can u post ur settings?

9. Swych

ran this a little over 10 hours a day for the past 3 days and worked perfectly, thank you

qverkk likes this.
  10. qverkk

11. shannon claud

id say the clicking on npcs but like I said not enough to complain

12. qverkk

Maybe it's cause of clause or something, afaik it's the fastest aio fighter on the store so far with the features it contains. But will try to look into making it better if it's possible, thanks man for feedback.

13. qverkk

14. shannon claud

update: no complaints anymore I think it may have been an issue on my end used it for the last 18 hours and I must say this bot is nice thank you

qverkk likes this.
  15. Jux7apose

Any plans on Guthans support? Also, would it be a problem if my alch runes are in a rune pouch (OSRS)?

16. qverkk

I think it doesn't. Never had an acc that has it so can't really test. And for guthans, what way of loading/saving equipment would be good?

17. Jux7apose

Maybe add a button that says "Load Equipment" which gets and saves your currently equipped gear (not guthans, obviously). When low hp, switch to guthans if the user selected it and it's in the inventory. After hp is higher, switch back to the gear we set earlier

There's plenty of space in the food/hp/eating tab too, can add another slider for when to equip/unequip guthans (equip if health is anywhere between the assigned min/max health)

That way, people could have emergency food if they want.

Thank you by the way

EDIT: also, mind taking a look at the post i made over on the lite version of the bot? Refrained from using this bot because the bot seems to do what I described over over on that post

18. qverkk

Yeah the overlay would be nice, but overviews like that are only allowed for development tools, not actual bots sadly :/ and yeah i'll take a look at that guthans support after my major exams finish, thanks man for the feedback! ;)

19. thup

Could you add bank support for experiments under the gravestone at Morytania? When banking, the bot walks towards wilderness and gets stuck, as it cant find my coordinations under the gravestone at expertiments.

20. qverkk

@Cloud possible to implement into the web?